Miami offers 2020 CB Davonte Brown - COMMITS

Status
Not open for further replies.
He‘s pretty conservative and waits until it’s kinda obvious but his audience isn’t psychos like us Lol, but like I said “ I don’t listen for recruiting info”. He is goofy but I like that when you’re being yourself , he’s not fake. And as you said he does a lot of updates , my guy puts out content lol. Even if it’s 20 minutes, I respect his hustle.
This sums it up perfectly. Sometimes the channel is a little cringe, but at least he keeps it 100. He also is clearly a cane at heart. It’s the only YouTube Canes channel I can actually bear to watch besides Dmoney of course. I respect the hustle and give him a watch for that alone.

Also, Cribby has always been a good source of information, but he has taken it to another level this class by withholding information that could potentially change and knowing the difference. No reason to go anywhere else at this point. His contacts clearly have a good sense on the pulse of recruits right now. It also helps that we are winning most battles.

Anyway, I’m rambling now. Donno and Cribby are all the info I have needed over the past year and it’s for different reasons. D money and others chime in too of course.

Advertisement
There’s only one recruit that came to Miami to hunt big fish this summer…🤔
geo says derek williams is a name to watch wednesday. that seems like the most realistic one to watch at this point in terms of big fish I would think

Define "soon". Like Mario making a hiring decision "soon" or I'll take the trash out "soon"
theyre-the-same-picture-the-office (1).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back