Miami offers 2020 CB Davonte Brown - COMMITS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donno just said he thinks both Brown brothers are coming.

CCD257B0-A0AC-4EF0-8BA9-9EE8C94C1C66.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Paring Cromani & Damari in the same class is unfair please football gods
Mario will make you change your tune on that... it will soon become the norm. Thats what elites do, stack talent. The days of having all of our hopes on one player at each position are over. You dont develop? Well 3-4 guys behind you with just as much potential. Bama, UGA, Taint all have tons of busts but they reload without skipping a beat.

I don't think Donno has any actual sources. Pretty sure he just shares out what he reads on 247, Rivals, and probably here as well.

To be fair, I don't think he's ever claimed to have sources and often times even references TOS when discussing things like that. Or he'll just say it's a gut feeling.
It seems like he spends time on message boards and that’s how he gets his clues. I’m sure he has some contacts in recruiting circles but it’s obvious he’s not too plugged in. Which is fine, I like his show. I listen at work all the time , I don’t listen for recruiting info but he’s an entertaining cat and he does good work. He knows the team well. There’s far worse people you could be listening to than Donno.

Advertisement
agreed I just think the other 2 are more polished CB's out the gate. Stafford has great upside though.
Stafford is a dog and a football guy. I was told by a staff member that during the NC game, which Stafford attended, he didn't look at his phone the entire game. No tweeting, posting stuff on IG, etc. After the game, went back to campus and was breaking down film the staff the next day. The absolutely love him.

Advertisement
It seems like he spends time on message boards and that’s how he gets his clues. I’m sure he has some contacts in recruiting circles but it’s obvious he’s not too plugged in. Which is fine, I like his show. I listen at work all the time , I don’t listen for recruiting info but he’s an entertaining cat and he does good work. He knows the team well. There’s far worse people you could be listening to than Donno.

Gary Ferman…. He is the far worse you speak of

He does do a lot of updates. He's kind of goofy but he does have solid info. He's been pretty good with his "Donno balls" (pause) recently.

Advertisement
He does do a lot of updates. He's kind of goofy but he does have solid info. He's been pretty good with his "Donno balls" (pause) recently.
He‘s pretty conservative and waits until it’s kinda obvious but his audience isn’t psychos like us Lol, but like I said “ I don’t listen for recruiting info”. He is goofy but I like that when you’re being yourself , he’s not fake. And as you said he does a lot of updates , my guy puts out content lol. Even if it’s 20 minutes, I respect his hustle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back