Miami offers 2019 four-star CB Johnny Dixon (Tampa, FL)

01Canes

Senior
Johnny Dixon (5'10", 170 pounds), a four-star 2019 CB out of Tampa, says he's been offered by Miami tonight. Dixon has already been offered by Alabama, Auburn, Ohio State, and Florida State.

Ivins says Dixon told him the following after receiving his Miami offer from Dugans (link here: https://247sports.com/college/miami...ain-four-star-cornerback-John-Dixon-115394942):

"I’m trying to get down there as soon as possible. It means a lot, I have a lot of family that loves Miami so it’s great."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never been to a Chamberlain game but I will try to check this kid out in the upcoming season

Love how this kid keeps his eyes on the QB and as soon as the balls released peals off and makes a play on the ball.

Advertisement
My cousin went to high school with him at Wharton and said she’s known him for a long time. I’m trying to get some info on his interest level but not trying to sound ******* weird. There’s a grey space I’m trying to operate in...

LOL! So asking if he gets his hair cut at the barbershop in the Publix Plaza would be crossing the "grey" area? If he lives in New Tampa and gets his cuts there I could ask. We chop it up pretty good when I'm in there. No grey areas in there.

Saw this kid at the USF camp. His technique and instincts are really good and he covers a lot of ground. He started on Team Tampa as a freshman. He's a stud imo.

Last I had heard he did have some grade issues, but he's the goods

Advertisement
My cousin went to high school with him at Wharton and said she’s known him for a long time. I’m trying to get some info on his interest level but not trying to sound ******* weird. There’s a grey space I’m trying to operate in...

Grey space? If you want to last here you better go full ****** right quick.

Doesn't seem like we're offer many *true* cornerbacks; a lot of tweeners. I'm all for getting a guy that can for sure playing CB.

Advertisement
Jason Lane was one of the coaches at Jefferson High school when Tyriq McCord was there. He knows his stuff and if he thinks the kid is legit then rest assured he is

just really watched this kids tape. He is a BEAST..we should be all over him. Looks like he is cool with Tyriq Mccord to. He is physical as **** and looks like a true corner type, like a Hargreaves,Brandon Harris type of cb.

just really watched this kids tape. He is a BEAST..we should be all over him. Looks like he is cool with Tyriq Mccord to. He is physical as **** and looks like a true corner type, like a Hargreaves,Brandon Harris type of cb.
On film his highlights are exceptional! I'll ride my bicycle to their spring practices since the have finished the sidewalk portion of the road construction up to Wharton.

Advertisement
Back