Miami offers 2019 DB Martin Emerson

Advertisement
I'm with Liberty. No ball skills for CB and FS, doesn't look like a Striker but he could have the frame to be a Striker.

Advertisement
i feel weird for being one of the only guys to like his film. Plus size, flashes quickness and speed. He reminds me of Gilbert Frierson as a prospect

Only issue is that he missed on numerous INTs and has yet to have one. He looks like a good FS, potentially a CB otherwise.

Advertisement

Here’s the kid as an athlete.

Kids definitely an athlete and has better accuracy than Malek. But man that’s some terrible competition he’s facing. Those teams made Jessiah Pierre’s Mount Dora Christian Academy team look like IMG.

Advertisement
They might be looking at MAR on offense now with Kenny being flaky. That could be a reason this kid got an offer

You may be onto something. I heard Gary Spermman say that we were now recruiting MAR exclusively for offense. @Stefan Adams do you have any insight on that you can share with us?

UF suks FSU suks n we are still struggling to pull elite DBs in the State. Smh

That’s what happens when you have a bartender trying to recruit top flight DB’s to come play for Miami. When are y’all going to learn or come to grips with that fact that our defensive staff is amateur at best.

Advertisement
That’s what happens when you have a bartender trying to recruit top flight DB’s to come play for Miami. When are y’all going to learn or come to grips with that fact that our defensive staff is amateur at best.
Or maybe these are ******* up? You see thr best dbs arguably here and you see FSU getting bombed on by Samford and Son and you want to join them? The constant blaming the staff when we've seen for years kids saying no to UM and failing says that yeah these kids make dumb choices many times

Especially in our defensive backfield.

Advertisement
Back