Miami Northwesterns next big thing?

motorcitycane

Senior
2018 QB Chatarius Atwell

Pete,Dmoney and the rest of CIS squad what do y'all know about him?

@larrybluestein
You have to be sold on Miami Northwestern 2018 QB Chatarius Atwell over 230 yards in his first varsity action.

Miami QBs
'14 Kaaya
'15 Lawson
'16 Allison
'17 Centeio?
'18 Atwell?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid was straight filthy for a middle schooler when he played at liberty city cannon for an arm

been hearing this name for awhile and how this youngster ****es excellence.

Let's hope he has a nice growth spurt and can get to 6'2+

Advertisement
His pops is Tutu Atwell that played for Miami High back in the day. Kid is legit. One of the best Lil league qbs I've ever seen. I said this before but the qb position in sfl is about to have some crazy talent over the next few years. Only knock is his size.

Advertisement
Not knocking the kid but 2018 lol? Who the **** knows what will happen between now and then lol.

Advertisement
Never seen him play but have been hearing a ton of buzz about him. I loved the Eddie Brown hire and if Atwell is the real deal the Bulls will be back sooner than later.

Advertisement
Wondering how he will develop over the next 4. I know Centeio will be a sophomore this year. Excited for those two in the future.

This kid, right now, is better than Gray Crow
53.gif

Never seen him play but have been hearing a ton of buzz about him. I loved the Eddie Brown hire and if Atwell is the real deal the Bulls will be back sooner than later.

wait..eddie brown as in down town eddie brown #40 on the early 80s teams? That dude started the swag at our wide receiver position imo (putting up his number 1 fingers after big catches)

Advertisement
Back