Miami Northwestern LB Brooks chooses Miami on visit: “I’ll dominate that 4-3 defense in the ACC”

Love that kid already. And those highlights were as a sophomore??? Shiiiit this kid is going to be special!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its hard for someone to mention Sam Brooks without me getting excited......and yes, I realize that it's odd for a grown man to say what I just said. F'uck it!

Because of his injury, he's a 5* talent, who has been reduced to 3* status by the "expert's".
He was a 3 star before the injury... But I get what your saying lol. Imo hes the best player in the class so far

Advertisement
From Brooks' highlights, I see a kid with very high ceiling. Get him with Diaz and Simpson, and he's going to be a beast. His best football is ahead of him.

Advertisement
when recruiting on defense i want hunters. Brooks and Huff are kids that are gonna hunt..Keontra Smith as well. Those are kids that just when they see the ball..they are locked in full speed. v

Agreed. Nunn plays in that mode. Not a pure striker/thumper, but he doesn't hesitate back there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There is something to be said about remaining loyal to a kid even after he tears an ACL.

Psychologically speaking, it gives us a huge advantage.

"Even after I got hurt they were the only ones that cared about me."

Not only do I think he will be a 'Cane, he will bust his *** for us. Loyalty down is a big, big deal.

when recruiting on defense i want hunters. Brooks and Huff are kids that are gonna hunt..Keontra Smith as well. Those are kids that just when they see the ball..they are locked in full speed. v
Yup thats how I am, I want guys that see the ball and close. Brooks looks like hes another year away from where he was before the knee.

Advertisement
Back