Miami Nike Camp Today

All you have to know is that Nike = ESPN's personal shoe *****. You know, the same network that cradles Nike's balls during The Opening.

Advertisement
Think Harris would have had a great career with more stability at the OC position. As a FR he was with Nix, that is enough to stunt any QB.

4 years with a guy like Fisch and I bet we are singing a different tune.

Think Harris would have had a great career with more stability at the OC position. As a FR he was with Nix, that is enough to stunt any QB.

Another victim to the mediocrity we called a coaching staff since 05

Yea he looked really good his senior season. The only game he looked awful was that last game against BC.

Look who showed up

12.jpg:large

Can't believe I'm saying this... But he was better than Morris! He got a little shell shocked late in his career, but Morris just didn't have it!

Advertisement
Man that 2009 fsu game.......

One of my closest friends is a huge Nole fan.. Good guy, follows recruiting, knows football.. We've always been able to go to the FSU/Miami game together without any problems. '02 had him rustled. '09.. well dude didn't say a word the entire 6 hour trip home. (He said never again a few days later) Lol. SUCK IT NOLES.

J-12 was a casualty of bad coaching and strength and conditioning. In Fisch's year here Jacory was a different player. Glad to see he's thicker now and doesn't look frail. Now that the Jacory era is a couple years removed I think it's safe to say he's a real CANE!!! He had the special "IT" factor SOMETIMES that could change a game (FSU,GT,OKA) and I heard he's more of a Milky Way fan. :stormwarning:

Advertisement
J12 couldve been great if he went hard in the weight room and had Fisch as his coach. Even the Golden haters can admit that 4 years with those 3 together instead of Jacory with Shannon and clowns like Whipple would've made him an all time great here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like a man now and not a boy. Caught a lot of slack, some unfair and some not. He in the CFL these days?

Pete:

Miami 2015 WR commit Emonee Spence ran a 4.56 40 (laser time) at the Nike Sparq Combine today. Good time for his size #Canes

Advertisement
Back