Miami Nike Camp Today

Pete:

Miami 2015 WR commit Emonee Spence ran a 4.56 40 (laser time) at the Nike Sparq Combine today. Good time for his size #Canes

Lol, I just posted that in the Spence thread . I don't do twitter but got a text about it.

Advertisement
Spence's times

4.56 - 40 yard dash
5.12 - Agility (shuttle) (16th percentile)
35.2 - Vert
37 - Power ball (95th percentile)

Wonder why he got so high on the shuttle

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
No way that is a legit shuttle time. 350 pound lineman run faster 20 yard shuttles than that.

These kids only run once. There are 100's of kids....it would take forever otherwise.

Look who showed up

12.jpg:large

THATS MY DAWG! *Smokey voice*

Advertisement
Say what you want about him, but he beat FSU, Taint and a Top 10 team or two. J12 a Cane.

better senior year than morrris. Golden knew he wasn't that bad. put in him weight room and didn't use him as a scapegoat. Shannon made him played injured and then placed blame on him for everything. .

Huh? Man where did you get your info? I never recall RS blaming J12... He played injured as a sophomore but that was no different than Morris playing with a bad ankle this year... Come on man... That being said, I blamed RS for not recruiting an older qb knowing that Marve was immature and J12 was ready physically...

Spence had an awesome showing... The kid can fly... I just think he doesn't know how to run a shuttle... I tripped one time and ran a 4.7-4.8 my freshman year of college... Running just lets me know that he was a bit confused or something... I doubt he runs anything higher that a 4.3 on the shuttle... Some kids practiced these events as opposed to actually practicing the game... Spence is a Balla and not just a combine warrior...

Advertisement
Back