Miami Nights official

Advertisement
The only thing that matters
1695921839634.gif

Advertisement
These are going to look good after the game cause they are going to play good in them. To me your performance in a particular jersey sometimes spoils a jersey reveal. If you play like sh most fans hate them cause of the memories. I hate the bra strap Nike ones cause we played like sh.
No disrespect fam but I know people of Hispanic descent like colors but this ain’t it 😂😂😂……shyts is BASURA

It’s so easy to do a black version of a jersey and honestly Adidas still found a way to **** it up. If we’re gunna do ‘Miami nights’ and make it neon inspired, go ahead and just make it Miami Vice with blue and pink like the Heat

Advertisement
Some of y'all will hate this and I get it, I'm more of a purist than alternate uniform fanatic myself. But if we're gonna do black once a year, FIU had the right idea. Kids would eat this colorway up with a UM theme. No palm trees or gaudy crap, just a UM uniform in these colors. Nobody outside of Miami would remember or GAF that FIU did it first either.

Nike will take care of us in a few years.

View attachment 258845
heat did same thing and those colors werent in their palette either but I get it either way.. tradition and such is a part of cfb so alot scoff at anything if it wasnt done in war world 1 era

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of y'all will hate this and I get it, I'm more of a purist than alternate uniform fanatic myself. But if we're gonna do black once a year, FIU had the right idea. Kids would eat this colorway up with a UM theme. No palm trees or gaudy crap, just a UM uniform in these colors. Nobody outside of Miami would remember or GAF that FIU did it first either.

Nike will take care of us in a few years.

View attachment 258845
You can have fiu jerseys but you have to trade head coaches. What say you?

Advertisement
Back