Miami Nights official

Garbage *** black unis.

streep-devil-wears-prada.gif

Advertisement
Ok, got it. Have to hate the white out. Also have to hate the black unis.

I don't give a **** what they wear, as long as they win. You know the kids love this ****. Let them have fun.

Advertisement
These are going to look good after the game cause they are going to play good in them. To me your performance in a particular jersey sometimes spoils a jersey reveal. If you play like sh most fans hate them cause of the memories. I hate the bra strap Nike ones cause we played like sh.

Ain't that the truth.

Your post reminded of those "Smoke" jerseys the team wore for the 2013 Va Tech night game at Hard Rock. The kids on the team seemed to love them but the performance on the field that night was so pathetic, I'd hate to see those jerseys ever again. They've been ruined by al golden and the Dorito shell scheme.

Some of y'all will hate this and I get it, I'm more of a purist than alternate uniform fanatic myself. But if we're gonna do black once a year, FIU had the right idea. Kids would eat this colorway up with a UM theme. No palm trees or gaudy crap, just a UM uniform in these colors. Nobody outside of Miami would remember or GAF that FIU did it first either.

Nike will take care of us in a few years.

View attachment 258845
As soon as I saw these I was low key jealous. This is exactly the colorway we should be using for Miami Nights uniforms.

Advertisement
Ain't that the truth.

Your post reminded of those "Smoke" jerseys the team wore for the 2013 Va Tech night game at Hard Rock. The kids on the team seemed to love them but the performance on the field that night was so pathetic, I'd hate to see those jerseys ever again. They've been ruined by al golden and the Dorito shell scheme.
Yea all I remember are bad play bad coaching no NFL stars. They were nice imo besides the clam and the color helmets. Again imo but when you trash that's all you going to remember. It's almost having like an unintentional subliminal thought. Even if the unis ok our thoughts go back to performance over all.

Advertisement
Love it. I hope we keep firing on all cylinders and beat the s*** out of the GT. Their bumblebee weirdo fans are SUPER confident in this upset.
It's going to be like that all year because nobody believes in Miami but us. They just now what they've seen in the past and Miami always comes crashing down at some point. It's better this way. Let them think they're getting the same soft Miami of the last decade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back