Miami NFTC OL vs DL 1 on 1's

Anyone see Khari Clark get taken behind the woodshed at the 3:41 mark by Nigel Kemp? Wow. It happens to the best of us, but I was still suprised by that one.

Kemp looked really good overall.

Advertisement
Darling's feet is LEGIT.....kid is a MAN........Love the Pickup...

Michael Smith good god kid is ACTIVE....has Active great hands....kid technique wise imma be honest is....Better than guys we have now with his hands and technique rushing the passer...I just pray dude this spring plays lights out in the middle for THE WEST an get that um committable offer.

Mcdermott is big time...

Kehoe is so dammnnn Lucky.....dude doesnt even have to recruit that hard....because just his luck..s.fla i sproducing in my opinion two 5 star bookend tackles.

I co-sign this whole post.

Diaz looks like he will be a dominant force with another 30lbs of muscle. His lower body strength is ridic.

Advertisement
Big time Cerenord fan. I get that he is behind Moten and Clark but the more DTs the merrier.

Big time Cerenord fan. I get that he is behind Moten and Clark but the more DTs the merrier.

Thats my other cousin. He is a smart kid 3.7 gpa. He is 6'1.5" but he has an 84" wingspan. He also has 12" hands. Very quick feet and poised to have a big year.

Advertisement
Watched an interview with the whole Central offensive line and **** is Diaz short but plays like a beast but i got to wonder if we offer him does Darling just sway him here

Diaz goes to Central??? Wow! Those guys should be unstoppable next year. I like Diaz but I think we made our choice at Center when Linder committed. Unless Linder is a guard. But I must say his performance in that short clip was very impressive.

Darling was a SUPER beast in that video. My god! Kehoe really has run out of excuses. He will have a stout OL for years to come if he pulls KC.

I like Smiths motor but I see why the staff wants to see more from him before offering.

Advertisement
Diaz goes to Central??? Wow! Those guys should be unstoppable next year. I like Diaz but I think we made our choice at Center when Linder committed. Unless Linder is a guard. But I must say his performance in that short clip was very impressive.

Darling was a SUPER beast in that video. My god! Kehoe really has run out of excuses. He will have a stout OL for years to come if he pulls KC.

I like Smiths motor but I see why the staff wants to see more from him before offering.

http://sfhighschoolsports.com/videos/all/nike-combine-interview-miami-central-offensive-line

Link right here the whole oline

I don´t. Edgar is the most explosive DT down here in a while. If he´s over 6´0, I want him bad.

We recruiting him?

Yes but no offer.

Hope he comes to camp then and makes us offer him, similar to Earl Moore (but seemingly with way more upside).

Obviously my opinion is jaded but I dont see him as a plan b kid. He is just underevaluated. He didnt camp the last two years. Last season he missed over half his games with an mcl and hairline fracture on his tibia. He only played in the second half in two games and had 10 tackles in both.

He has over 40 schools interested but no offers. We wil do camps all spring and summer and I think he will get a few offers. We want him to be committed before the season starts so he can focus on school and football. If we (UM)slow play him, we might not land him.

Advertisement
We recruiting him?

Yes but no offer.

Hope he comes to camp then and makes us offer him, similar to Earl Moore (but seemingly with way more upside).

Obviously my opinion is jaded but I dont see him as a plan b kid. He is just underevaluated. He didnt camp the last two years. Last season he missed over half his games with an mcl and hairline fracture on his tibia. He only played in the second half in two games and had 10 tackles in both.

He has over 40 schools interested but no offers. We wil do camps all spring and summer and I think he will get a few offers. We want him to be committed before the season starts so he can focus on school and football. If we (UM)slow play him, we might not land him.

We offered Moore in the summer. I hope we don't slow play him, just want to see him force out hand is all.

Advertisement
Back