Miami NFTC OL vs DL 1 on 1's

Advertisement
Darling plays MEAN but needs to not horse collar these kids.

Clark looks like the type we need in the middle...disruptive.

Man crush on Michael Smith.

Don't know if Cerenord is a Plan B type or not but from everything I have read and the vids I have seen he is QUICK.

Darling is a straight beast!!! Every time i see this dude i worry less and less about what KC will do

Darling plays MEAN but needs to not horse collar these kids.

Clark looks like the type we need in the middle...disruptive.

Man crush on Michael Smith.

Don't know if Cerenord is a Plan B type or not but from everything I have read and the vids I have seen he is QUICK.

Darling looked just nasty

Clark looks like a Warren Sapp just huge and extremely disruptive

Smith looks like he will get in headlocks every game because thats the only way tackles can stop him

Advertisement
Diaz is a beast. He stoned a couple of guys on the line and did it with great technique. If he was beat, he held! No free shots.

Get Diaz a scholarship NOW NOW NOW COME INTO MY HOUSE............HOW YOU KNOW I TOOK YOUR PAPER .........
LOL

CUE UP THE "EVERYONE" gif lol

Advertisement
With Darling and Diaz, Cook and Yearby are gonna put up some ridiculous numbers this year

Advertisement
I know the D lineman has a advantage in this drill but chad thomas beat KC pretty good in the rep they showed. How big is diaz? Size looks like the only thing holding him back.

I know the D lineman has a advantage in this drill but chad thomas beat KC pretty good in the rep they showed. How big is diaz? Size looks like the only thing holding him back.

He i read is 6'3 254 about that so with that size he has to be a center

Advertisement
Darling's feet is LEGIT.....kid is a MAN........Love the Pickup...

Michael Smith good god kid is ACTIVE....has Active great hands....kid technique wise imma be honest is....Better than guys we have now with his hands and technique rushing the passer...I just pray dude this spring plays lights out in the middle for THE WEST an get that um committable offer.

Mcdermott is big time...

Kehoe is so dammnnn Lucky.....dude doesnt even have to recruit that hard....because just his luck..s.fla i sproducing in my opinion two 5 star bookend tackles.

Advertisement
Back