Miami @ NC State

Advertisement
Advertisement
why why why does kadji need to take that 3? Don't our bigs have a huge advantage inside offensively?

if we could have made a normal percentage of our shots we would be raping their face right now. Shot selection is key.

Good to see our D step up. They missed a couple of open shots but a much better effort now.

Really, really like Rion Brown in this game

Advertisement
I am pulling my hair out here at our shot selection. At least on that last one Kadji kept it inside instead of dishing it out for another bad shot.

Advertisement
I am pulling my hair out here at our shot selection. At least on that last one Kadji kept it inside instead of dishing it out for another bad shot.

I think they are concerned about transition so they dont want to group everyone inside. Not sure...

Nice. Kadji starting to take over. Plus their bigs are starting to get in foul trouble which is awesome.

Advertisement

I think they are concerned about transition so they dont want to group everyone inside. Not sure...

Again with Larkin. Why shoot that 3? Why? I'm beating a dead horse but why do they keep doing it?

I see what you're saying but you know what keeps their transition game in check? MAKING SHOTS, and you do that with good shot selection. I am in dismay right now as to how we're only down by 1.

How the **** do you not go chest to chest on Wood in transition? TMJ should have stuck to Wood instead of drifting inside.

Lets go fellas. GO CANES

Advertisement
Back