Miami @ NC State

Advertisement
LIke I said in the other thread, if NC State matches us in wins the rest of the way, they will make it to the dance over us.

LIke I said in the other thread, if NC State matches us in wins the rest of the way, they will make it to the dance over us.

Especially now considering they're 2-0 over us. We need to blow out BC and make the tourney finals and lose in a close one.

Advertisement
46.gif

I am deeply saddened by this loss. We didn't lose cause we didn't play hard. We can still make a run of this thing. Hats off to the canes

I am deeply saddened by this loss. We didn't lose cause we didn't play hard. We can still make a run of this thing. Hats off to the canes

You're right. But we lost because we didn't play smart. The effort was good, I guess, but it was wasted effort because of the way we were playing. I normally come away feeling like your statement but I can't really tip my cap to them based on the decision-making of tonight.

This team is stupid. When the pressure is on they melt down. WTF was scott rushing that shot for after Larkins amazin steal? He had 12 gdmed seconds. Jesus.

Advertisement
This team is stupid. When the pressure is on they melt down. WTF was scott rushing that shot for after Larkins amazin steal? He had 12 gdmed seconds. Jesus.

Looking back, I think he was trying to catch their defense off guard. He saw them rush the corner for the loose ball and thought he had an opening. He should have backed the ball out but I am pretty sure that is what he was thinking.

Looking back, I think he was trying to catch their defense off guard. He saw them rush the corner for the loose ball and thought he had an opening. He should have backed the ball out but I am pretty sure that is what he was thinking.

Yeah I don't mind that decision. The execution was horrible though, as he went about it with the finesse of a runaway freight train.

Advertisement
Things just got complicated.

I disagree, Big Poppa. Things became crystal clear. We are out like Fout.

We will be playing at some armory in Alaska, getting second billing to Spinal Tap, in the NIT against a college nobody has ever heard of. THAT is our destiny.

Advertisement
Back