miami nc state talk....back at it again

Advertisement
You were preaching bro!!!!!

We need way more talent at the skills position & that's why I've been getting kinda ****ed at the staff now because I feel like they need to be way more aggressive than they are, but I'm still gonna be patient & give them time.

But you're 100% correct, there should never be a time when Miami doesn't have speed at CB, WR & RB...

It might take another recruiting cycle, but this staff has to start getting the top South Fla kids to stay home, whatever it takes, whatever they gotta pay, they just need to get it done & stop letting these kids leave.

We need way more talent at the skills position & that's why I've been getting kinda ****ed at the staff now because I feel like they need to be way more aggressive than they are, but I'm still gonna be patient & give them time.

But you're 100% correct, there should never be a time when Miami doesn't have speed at CB, WR & RB...

It might take another recruiting cycle, but this staff has to start getting the top South Fla kids to stay home, whatever it takes, whatever they gotta pay, they just need to get it done & stop letting these kids leave.

**** hasme ****ed that we look slow in those areas

They have to offer similar to what those schools offer......off deck though i mean

Advertisement

They have to offer similar to what those schools offer......off deck though i mean

You trippin bruh... How can you judge this staff & the players they bring in when you still have basically 100% of the previous staffs players here... you gotta let cmr get in some of his recruits before you can judge what he's doing.

You trippin bruh... How can you judge this staff & the players they bring in when you still have basically 100% of the previous staffs players here... you gotta let cmr get in some of his recruits before you can judge what he's doing.

I hear u and partially agree with u.....i agree he has to get his guys. But which of his guys r actually "his guys" if u fail on ur main targets then u really never got ur guy.
My thing is u gotta keep the richards and juedys in miami...u cant have an up year in recruiting followed by a lower level second class....thats a recipe for failure.....so far imo this class is ok as of right now...it can change for better or worse...the one thing i do like is he recognizes ballers like bandy who wouldn't of got an offer under AG....the bad news is that hes hiding his prospects which shows me fear that other schools will poach and they arent confident in holding up other $chools

Advertisement

Spit that fire, bruh!

Man, I couldn't agree w/ you more. Plus Imma say this:

I was hella disappointed in Richt this past Saturday. We up 20 w/ like 9 minutes to go, and we up here running the ball, trying to take time off the clock vs. putting a nail in the coffin. This nice guy act gotta go. We should be trying to demoralize opponents, just like Saban did to Miss St. These Mofos was up 37-3 deep into the game and the final score wind up being 51-3. I'm tired of this nice guy act Miami is putting on the field.

And you're right, D....lock down all elite talent. No way in the world elite talent should be leaving home at the rate it is. You think USC is losing out on any top prospect in the back yard? Maybe one or two, but that's about it. We bleeding talent and these other schools are laughing at us.

Yo, if this 17 recruiting class don't shape up and finish top 8, Imma be hella disappointed in Richt. Every new coach at a top tier program gets a 1 year recruiting bump. ****, even Golden and Shannon got a bump....Shannon had like the No. 1 class in his first year, and Golden got the #9 class in his first year. We sitting at 13th right now. Can't win a national title without having at least top 8 classes. And we have been real slow lately. We need S that can hit, run, and catch. Smh.

Spit that fire, bruh!

I was hella disappointed in Richt this past Saturday. We up 20 w/ like 9 minutes to go, and we up here running the ball, trying to take time off the clock vs. putting a nail in the coffin. This nice guy act gotta go. We should be trying to demoralize opponents, just like Saban did to Miss St. These Mofos was up 37-3 deep into the game and the final score wind up being 51-3. I'm tired of this nice guy act Miami is putting on the field.

And you're right, D....lock down all elite talent. No way in the world elite talent should be leaving home at the rate it is. You think USC is losing out on any top prospect in the back yard? Maybe one or two, but that's about it. We bleeding talent and these other schools are laughing at us.

Yo, if this 17 recruiting class don't shape up and finish top 8, Imma be hella disappointed in Richt. Every new coach at a top tier program gets a 1 year recruiting bump. ****, even Golden and Shannon got a bump....Shannon had like the No. 1 class in his first year, and Golden got the #9 class in his first year. We sitting at 13th right now. Can't win a national title without having at least top 8 classes. And we have been real slow lately. We need S that can hit, run, and catch. Smh.

Golden class was number 9 because he signed like 34 dudes that class. That was not a good class except a few guys.

Spit that fire, bruh!

Golden class was number 9 because he signed like 34 dudes that class. That was not a good class except a few guys.

Thats also true

I think losing juedy losing wright ***an houston wilson cj thats too many guysleaving or am i over reacting

If he pull mcfarland smith harley and the 4 OL prospects and i can dig that class. He has to close strong are last three regimes were playing survive and holdon mode. If he fails to close the outcome wont be any different in four seasons imo

Last edited:
Advertisement

Spit that fire, bruh!

Thats also true

I think losing juedy losing wright ***an houston wilson cj thats too many guysleaving or am i over reacting

If he pull mcfarland smith harley and the 4 OL prospects and i can dig that class. He has to close strong are last three regimes were playing survive and holdon mode. If he fails to close the outcome wont be any different in four seasons imo

I feel what you are saying but you have to look at miami situation. These recruits never seen a good miami team. Then you look at most of these coaches have been on these recruits for years and now we have a new staff coming in already trying to play catch up.

That's why i think recruiting in 2018 class and beyond will be better. The staff will have a year under their belt and unknown guys like banda and rumph get to build their name up some.

I think richt will get at least a couple of good recruits down the stretch especially if they can finish the season strong. Im just tired of these 7 and 8 win seasons. Im ready to see saturdays where there aint no concern about playing the ****** nc state and pitts of the world. **** is sad as **** how much this program has struggled.

Easily the best fan vids by any Canes fan. I wish you did more vids!

So you replaced the smoke detector for a bird? Well played!

As usual you were spot on about everything even the election.

Hope you are recovering from your surgery at a rapid pace homie. Preach on!

Advertisement

I hear u and partially agree with u.....i agree he has to get his guys. But which of his guys r actually "his guys" if u fail on ur main targets then u really never got ur guy.
My thing is u gotta keep the richards and juedys in miami...u cant have an up year in recruiting followed by a lower level second class....thats a recipe for failure.....so far imo this class is ok as of right now...it can change for better or worse...the one thing i do like is he recognizes ballers like bandy who wouldn't of got an offer under AG....the bad news is that hes hiding his prospects which shows me fear that other schools will poach and they arent confident in holding up other $chools

Understood. I'm not saying this as a way to give Richt an excuse or anything else. I don't know if you ever played high level sports (college or beyond)but recruiting isn't a 1 year or in alot of instances even 2 year thing for these big time kids. I was a 2 time 2nd team all American in high school & a 2x all American for baseball. I was recruited even heavier for baseball (8th grade year & beyond) by all the major schools and several MLB squads) football recruiting was light in 9th grade mainly because schools knew who my father is and my godparents. 10th grade & beyond **** was insane. Point is richt is gonna have his first class this year. Kids are gonna start seeing the results good or bad of his program starting next year. Already seeing his system now he just needs some kids he recruited. Trust well be fine. Also I really think it's important people catch up to reality instead of these fantasies when it comes to miami recruiting in our day... other than every blue moon we've never been some recruiting monster. We've taken under appreciated kids that we really liked & that had a chip on their shoulder & coached them up. That's the reality of um football.well get the majority of local kids that we really want but that doesn't mean they are the kids our fan base really wants. People now are simply far too opinionated about topics they previously had no real knowledge of. If butch was the answer for all of yall & u just all of a sudden forgot about all the complaints & shortcomings the fan base had for him then the good news is now yall can go cheer for Lil um aka FIU with butch & Pete Garcia. & it's a better answer for most far as the stadium is concerned. So it's been made easy to switch over.

Spit that fire, bruh!

Thats also true

I feel what you are saying but you have to look at miami situation. These recruits never seen a good miami team. Then you look at most of these coaches have been on these recruits for years and now we have a new staff coming in already trying to play catch up.

That's why i think recruiting in 2018 class and beyond will be better. The staff will have a year under their belt and unknown guys like banda and rumph get to build their name up some.

I think richt will get at least a couple of good recruits down the stretch especially if they can finish the season strong. Im just tired of these 7 and 8 win seasons. Im ready to see saturdays where there aint no concern about playing the ****in nc state and pitts of the world. **** is sad as **** how much this program has struggled.

Its a good ***** sign if we get AMcfarland and Smith thats a huge sign that we on the up. Coker Shannon and Golden were incapable of closing likethat for a second recruiting class

Advertisement
Back