Miami linked to NIL investigaton

Advertisement
Advertisement
toldyaso.jpg

I ******* KNEW IT!

Well of course.

I guarantee you that Saban made a little phone call to his best friend Emmert. He doesn’t want that recruiting smoke in Florida. I’d be willing to bet 10 large on this.

As I said yesterday:

Miami must fight back with any and all resources at their disposal including, the media.

The SEC and the NCAA is trying to cripple Miami before they even get started recruiting. This is meant to put a chill on recruiting - I guarantee it.
Counter sue the NCAA they can pay for the coaching salaries. I would insist damages of the HC complete salary. Plus legal/attorneys fees. Matter of fact get a class action suit with multiple schools I’m sure they are targeting more then Miami.

Advertisement
Now that my blood pressure has stabilized, and the Supreme Court has ruled athletes should be be paid for their likeness, if Miami is put under investigation, they should sue. For $500 per player for the YEAR? That is literally $41.67 per month. You could literally work minimum wage for less than half a day and make what we are paying players right now.

This is ridiculous!

So hold on, we’re under investigation for $500, but Bama & OSU ain’t under for high 6-7 figure deals?!

That’s makes PERFECT sense.
In all seriousness, I never really believed the NCAA was truly out to get us. I attributed it to like Raiders paranoia that the league office was always out to get Al Davis (and they were on the down low).

Six-figure deals and the NCAA wastes its time on $42 a month. That wouldn't even pay for my monthly internet bill, lol.

Advertisement
Now that my blood pressure has stabilized, and the Supreme Court has ruled athletes should be be paid for their likeness, if Miami is put under investigation, they should sue. For $500 per player for the YEAR? That is literally $41.67 per month. You could literally work minimum wage for less than half a day and make what we are paying players right now.

This is ridiculous!
$500 per month.

Advertisement
If every player was entitled I am sure many did not play so the pay to play is bogus. As I understand all they had to do was represent his gym so how is that wrong???? Isn't it a Florida based NIL as well

On June 12th, 2020, Florida became the second state (after California) to pass a Name, Image, Likeness (NIL) law for their colleges and institutions. Although they were second to pass, they are one of the first to see the legislation go live, as it is effective July 1, 2021.

The NCAA hates us....

Time to have our billionaire buddies push for any journalists out there to write stories on fabricated allegations against Georgia and Alabama. Just make **** up and put it out there because this was 100% strategically released. Go to war!
Why should fabricate the allegations?

Advertisement
Back