Miami linked to NIL investigaton

Advertisement
So let me get this straight. A HS QB changes classes from 2022 to 2021, enrolls early, and promptly gets a $1 million NIL deal before he even takes a class. Then he hits the transfer portal. That’s not worth looking into. But a $500 NIL deal, that’s the smoking gun they are looking for.

Man.. fvck these bltches.

Advertisement
Because of ******* course we are.

LOL..Emmert's sorry corrupt *** is so easy to predict.

When they released the first schools including aTm, who won't get **** since it is in Emmert's best interest to protect Jimbo and Nick, I told a few friends, watch....Miami be next...and I have NO IDEA what it will be, but they will find something

km_20211210-3_1080p_1.gif

But Saban is on record saying he has a player getting close to-a million. You cant make this stuff up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just became a Lambert fan. I love AEW and had no idea Lambert was a Miami booster. It all makes sense:
If you love the Miami Hurricanes, watch AEW. I'm pretty sure his involvement on TV is how he's helping to pay for this stuff. He started showing up on TV last summer after the deal was announced. Uncle Tony is essentially writing the checks.

What sour news to end what was a great week…
😠
That's why they did that. Saban and Dabo and the rest know Miami getting right os a threat to every other team that comes to recruit in So Fl. Emmert is blowing him and the rest of the SEC coaches and AD’s. Aint **** gonna happen. All legal

What is it with Miami The NCAA and ESPN? it appears some of those dudes took their girls to vacation in South Beach only to fly back alone and empty handed.

Advertisement
Back