Miami linked to NIL investigaton

Advertisement
NIL deals not just for football. Thought we had put things in place to make sure U deals complied with Fl law. Wait Blake was in charge. Nevermind
Did anyone read the article? The NCAA hasn’t even notified Miami off anything. They’re probing deals to make sure everything is kosher. This is a whole lot of nothing.
This is also not the point. The point is link UM to investigation just before signing day just as things are going well.

I agree a real investigation is going nowhere.

Advertisement
Well of course.

I guarantee you that Saban made a little phone call to his best friend Emmert. He doesn’t want that recruiting smoke in Florida. I’d be willing to bet 10 large on this.

As I said yesterday:

Miami must fight back with any and all resources at their disposal including, the media.

The SEC and the NCAA is trying to cripple Miami before they even get started recruiting. This is meant to put a chill on recruiting - I guarantee it.
Facts!

Advertisement
We get a real coach, a solid recruiter and poised to start out climb back to the elite and here they come. This is a dam hit piece and hit job. Nothing more. Foh.

16391840411057495.gif

This won’t change anything recruiting related, Miami won’t get in trouble, some of the folks involved might but NCAA won’t punish us but they will make new rules.

But they will make us look bad and just the tip of iceberg with making us look bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back