Miami leads for Scott

Problem2

All-American
Premium
@adamgorney
Three-star DT Kevin Scott: #Miami holds an edge right now rvls.co/15xUmvs @CaneSport pic.twitter.com/f3zyRu0Ctz
5:53pm - 25 Jan 15

Jethro finally doing work

Advertisement
has a visit to Ole **** next week. hopefully its a bad fit....cali kids shouldn't feel at home at a place like Oxford.

Im very VERY high on this kid. He's very athletic for his size yet has a ways to go w/r/t technique and knowledge. The kid has openly said that he wants to redshirt and is comfortable sitting as much as two years before getting a lot of playing time.

Advertisement
Im very VERY high on this kid. He's very athletic for his size yet has a ways to go w/r/t technique and knowledge. The kid has openly said that he wants to redshirt and is comfortable sitting as much as two years before getting a lot of playing time.

So that's 3 of us, you, me and D$ like this kid.

I'm impressed mostly at the fact this was his first year playing football. Hasn't even scraped anywhere close to his potential yet.

His athleticism and size are impressive and if you have seen this kid. He's lean for a big kid.

The fact he's open to redshirting is huge cause it will pay off towards his development.

So that's 3 of us, you, me and D$ like this kid.

I'm impressed mostly at the fact this was his first year playing football. Hasn't even scraped anywhere close to his potential yet.

His athleticism and size are impressive and if you have seen this kid. He's lean for a big kid.

The fact he's open to redshirting is huge cause it will pay off towards his development.

I love this kid as a 3 tech, great athlete for his size

Would be huge.

IMO, him and McIntosh are big league, NFL-type DTs.

Advertisement
has a visit to Ole **** next week. hopefully its a bad fit....cali kids shouldn't feel at home at a place like Oxford.

Those boys in Oxford will drop coin quick if they think he's a difference maker.

B8I9AMACUAAo14q.jpg

Advertisement
Td moton coming next week. He is not a sloppy 310lbs. Way better at dt than norton.

Scott and moton at dt is good ****.

for a kid who just start playing ball ..he is a kid i would lOVE TO LAND...

oNE HE HAS NO BAD HABITS OR HABITS AT ALL...AND Jethro and company can find tune him into the two gapping monster they seem to want.....

Kid doesnt look like a bball guy at all..he has a nice get off...and he has straight up raw ability.

He'll be a steal out of cali...umm...We cant allow the ole miss trip..they gon bring out duffles for him

Td moton coming next week. He is not a sloppy 310lbs. Way better at dt than norton.

Scott and moton at dt is good ****.

Moton won't get passed admissions unless Donna gives Al Golden a parting gift an lets this kid slide, which could happen in an ideal world.

Also Norton will be a beastly 2 gap NT, don't sleep.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back