Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
IMG_3126.jpeg

Advertisement
You have no idea how funny this was and it makes it even better

Holy **** 😂😂😂😂

hahahahahaha

I've been laughing at every comment for the past few pages. @cway313 is a little weird (not sure why he called out @Hoyacane1620 ) but if you think this is anything other than banter, you're missing the point my guy. Mope vs homer is what gives this board energy

hahahahahaha

I've been laughing at every comment for the past few pages. @cway313 is a little weird (not sure why he called out @Hoyacane1620 ) but if you think this is anything other than banter, you're missing the point my guy. Mope vs homer is what gives this board energy
If you read my initial post and had even 1st grade level comprehension, you'd know why.

hahahahahaha

Listen

You know you ****ed up. You know how dumb you look here.

If you want to try and blame everyone else, or tell me I’m missing the point I’ll play along

But the real ***** about a message board is there’s no context to blame. You can’t say you were misunderstood. You wrote several stupid things in a row

So just play that role. The buffoon. You’re needed too!

Advertisement
Listen

You know you ****ed up. You know how dumb you look here.

If you want to try and blame everyone else, or tell me I’m missing the point I’ll play along

But the real ***** about a message board is there’s no context to blame. You can’t say you were misunderstood. You wrote several stupid things in a row

So just play that role. The buffoon. You’re needed too!

lololololololololololololololol.

I still appreciate you buddy!

Me neither my man! It's OK to disagree...

One day we'll share a beer and dispute the 'world famous' Mickett's (formerly Rickett's) and cruise Bragg Blvd like we own the place.
Man, I aint step foot in the Nam since I left. I kinda miss it.

I'm game.

Lets just stay away from the Murch. 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Man, I aint step foot in the Nam since I left. I kinda miss it.

I'm game.

Lets just stay away from the Murch. 😂😂😂
Bro I have to go there from time to time, big murch is still the big murch, but you wouldn't recognize Hay St anymore - downtown has come a long way. I still hate the 'Nam... but it's actually improved the last couple decades.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro I have to go there from time to time, big murch is still the big murch, but you wouldn't recognize Hay St anymore - downtown has come a long way. I still hate the 'Nam... but it's actually improved the last couple decades.
I wonder if people still **** on The Square when their drunk at night.

😂

Advertisement
Back