Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
Advertisement
Milroe was completely exposed by Michigan. I firmly believe Saban saw that and knew he could not get him another championship, so he sped up his retirement plans. Is he better then Ward? Not sure. But I do believe he Ward is better passer.

Advertisement
Milroe was completely exposed by Michigan. I firmly believe Saban saw that and knew he could not get him another championship, so he sped up his retirement plans. Is he better then Ward? Not sure. But I do believe he Ward is better passer.
Instead of just recruiting a QB that would be a better fit for his system? Ward, Howard, Chiles, or any of the portal QBs would have jumped at being QB1 for Bama.

This seems like another CIS stretch. Why is it so difficult to accept Saban retired because college football has become a complete sh*tshow?

Absolutely not lol sanders accuracy is elite.. he’s gonna be a star in the nfl
69% passer.

Cam Ward is a 67% passer.

At minimum, you could say they are the same guy. To have Shedeur in that conversation and not Ward is intellectual dishonesty.

QBR in 2023, Ward was a 65.2, Shedeur a 63.1.

Head-to-Head in 2023 in a 56-14 blowout over Colorado where Sanders left because of injury after the game was 35-7.
Cam Ward - 288 yards, 60% passer, 2/0, 2 rushing TDs
Shedeur Sanders - 86 yards, 60% passer, 1/0

As transfer prospects, Ward a 94, Sanders 92 if you care about that **** at all.

Like I said, at best you can make the argument for a collegiate null.

Couldn't care less about NFL prospects...of which, they are likely similarly rated there as well.

Now Cam Ward goes to a program with the best OL in his conference, two of the leading three returning receivers in his conference, a backfield that runs over 5 yards per carry.

Sanders will be better this year, too, as Colorado will be better...but Cam Ward "absolutely not lol" better than Shedeur...based on in literally nothing.

69% passer.

Cam Ward is a 67% passer.

At minimum, you could say they are the same guy. To have Shedeur in that conversation and not Ward is intellectual dishonesty.

QBR in 2023, Ward was a 65.2, Shedeur a 63.1.

Head-to-Head in 2023 in a 56-14 blowout over Colorado where Sanders left because of injury after the game was 35-7.
Cam Ward - 288 yards, 60% passer, 2/0, 2 rushing TDs
Shedeur Sanders - 86 yards, 60% passer, 1/0

As transfer prospects, Ward a 94, Sanders 92 if you care about that **** at all.

Like I said, at best you can make the argument for a collegiate null.

Couldn't care less about NFL prospects...of which, they are likely similarly rated there as well.

Now Cam Ward goes to a program with the best OL in his conference, two of the leading three returning receivers in his conference, a backfield that runs over 5 yards per carry.

Sanders will be better this year, too, as Colorado will be better...but Cam Ward "absolutely not lol" better than Shedeur...based on in literally nothing.
Okay we’ll see

Advertisement
Okay we’ll see
We just saw them in the same conference during the same season.

What more do you need to see?

Do you think you'll magically bump this post when Shedeur is drafted ahead of Cam Ward and they both end up league backups and declare yourself a winner?

By all means, please show your work that shows Cam Ward is "absolutely not lol" better than Shedeur. Right now. Not later. But right now.

If you can't, just hit me with a nice reaction and hit the bricks. Passive aggression is a female trait.

We just saw them in the same conference during the same season.

What more do you need to see?

Do you think you'll magically bump this post when Shedeur is drafted ahead of Cam Ward and they both end up league backups and declare yourself a winner?

By all means, please show your work that shows Cam Ward is "absolutely not lol" better than Shedeur. Right now. Not later. But right now.

If you can't, just hit me with a nice reaction and hit the bricks. Passive aggression is a female trait.
Who is being passive aggressive? You’re saying because I don’t want to do a back and forth with you that I’m being passive aggressive? Why do you feel so entitled to my response? I have my opinion brother and I respect yours as well. We’ll see

Who is being passive aggressive? You’re saying because I don’t want to do a back and forth with you that I’m being passive aggressive? Why do you feel so entitled to my response? I have my opinion brother and I respect yours as well. We’ll see
1706223901242.png

We're cool brother...I'm just swinging haymakers.

Hate it had to be you.

Advertisement
Na his dad is gonna get him hurt at CU ,
Yeah I thought it was INCREDIBLY selfish of Deion to essentially guilt-trip Shedeur into coming back when he had a Top 10 (arguably top 5) draft grade.

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least bit if Prime suffers in recruiting due to this because any parent with eyeballs clearly see that it WAS NOT in Shedeur’s best interest, career wise, to bypass the draft and come back to school another year. Especially when you’re getting sacked 50 times a season.

Idk about you guys but for me, my dad would’ve just had to be ****ed - because as a young man I need to do what I can see MYSELF up for my future, not rely on my dads estate/wealth. Prime better hope that nothing serious injury wise happens to this kid because if it does - if you thought the backlash from the HBCU community was bad (which btw I thought was completely unjustified), this will take the cake by a long mile.

Yeah I thought it was INCREDIBLY selfish of Deion to essentially guilt-trip Shedeur into coming back when he had a Top 10 (arguably top 5) draft grade.

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least bit if Prime suffers in recruiting due to this because any parent with eyeballs clearly see that it WAS NOT in Shedeur’s best interest, career wise, to bypass the draft and come back to school another year. Especially when you’re getting sacked 50 times a season.

Idk about you guys but for me, my dad would’ve just had to be ****ed - because as a young man I need to do what I can see MYSELF up for my future, not rely on my dads estate/wealth. Prime better hope that nothing serious injury wise happens to this kid because if it does - if you thought the backlash from the HBCU community was bad (which btw I thought was completely unjustified), this will take the cake by a long mile.
There was literally no chance that he was going Top 10, let alone Top 5 this year.

Advertisement
I'm not going to entertain an improbable hypothetical scenario like him winning us a natty.

- Hes a very bad game day coach.
- He takes too long to make decisions.
- He wants to be a run-first team and his schematic mandates on his OCs hurt his team.
- There is no change in discipline and dumb penalties after 2 seasons.

What he should be:
- A recruiter (he's the best in the business)
- Associate Head Coach
- O-Line/Tight Ends Coach
- Personnel Director

Mario is the kind of coach that needs supervision. He needs left and right lateral limits to be kept on track. Like bumpers at a bowling alley. Without someone keeping him in check, he's not going to be successful. As we've seen. 12-13.

I want him to be successful, but I don't see it happening here.

You are right. Hate is a strong word. But I'm done being patient. 21 straight years of irrelevance. I expect a coach who makes 8 mil per year to adapt and be better.
You're more then welcome to leave! It's not like your opinion is gonna change Mario's way of doing things.....so, accept it or don't

Advertisement
Back