Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
Advertisement

Bruh. These cats are insane. They want you to be a fan the way they're a fan. If you dont root like them, hope like them, buy the same type of jersey, as them, brush Mario's mishaps under the rug like them, then its:

Angry Gaspar Noe GIF by Arrow Video

And

Screen Shots Text GIF by Holly Logan

Or maybe hes getting a few Million dollars 🤷🏿‍♂️
I'm sure that played a role too. Doesn't change the fact he is looking to the NFL, has one year to improve his stock, and wasnt swayed by the ridiculously overblown nonsense of Mario "ruining" QBs that the mopes love pushing. Thankfully he and those who actually know anything arent swayed by internet whiners who know nothing but post prolifically.

Bruh. These cats are insane. They want you to be a fan the way they're a fan. If you dont root like them, hope like them, buy the same type of jersey, as them, brush Mario's mishaps under the rug like them, then its:

And

I like receipts, but more importantly is crazy. 🤣 You can thank 1 person for that.

Fair point. Though I think he intended the "more importantly" to be sarcastic, rather than literal.

But fair point.

On the other hand, you have the winner of Mope of the Year claiming he "loves a good aha moment", but has been fighting with every single poster who "aha's" him.

The issue is not "today". I know there will be a bunch of mopes at the UM-F$U game this fall acting all happy and whatnot.

The issue is that the Mopes will go full-on toxic again, and soon, whenever there is adversity. It's silly to think that "Cam Ward picking Miami" has converted all of them into broad-shouldered fans who can handle the rollercoaster ride that is UM football without crying every time we go downhill for a few seconds.

I get both sides. I just want us to get along a lil better, is all. Im pretty sure the Wards, and/or extended family-friends, are reading this thread like " ****, is anyone going to be happy about fam".

We have more vitriol for each other than we do rival fanbases.

Advertisement

And

Mopes ruin every thread, even manage to mope in national signing day threads. If you can't keep the incessant negativity to yourselves - expect the retribution on days like today, stop whining and take it like a man.

After what happened to my Browns today, I so needed this morsel of good news.
Bruh it LITERALLY saved my day. I stopped watching after the second pick 6. Left the room, went into my bedroom laid on the bed opened up CIS and the tweet was right there, I started cracking up laughing 😂. Mario is crazy.

And

Nah, it ain't that complicated.

More like...

---Be whatever type of fan you want
---Don't make the board a cesspool of misery
---Act like a man and stop being a ***** with non-stop whining

Simple.

Advertisement
Can anyone send this
- Cam decided yesterday when coaches called to do their weekly check-in. It had been on his mind for a while
- The conversation was about X's and O's ... Cam left the call convinced he could spend one year at Miami and become a first-round draft pick
- The expectation amongst the family was he could go as low as 4th round. But they also felt that in draft process, they could sneak into late first round
- Even when he chose NFL, he was 50/50 on the decision
- Had an NIL agreement in place to become a Cane before deciding he’d go to the NFL (Cribby FTW)
- Currently driving down with his family to enroll

Mopes ruin every thread, even manage to mope in national signing day threads. If you can't keep the incessant negativity to yourselves - expect the retribution on days like today, stop whining and take it like a man.

Im not a mope or a slurp. Not one person has called me out. Not one person can pull a receipt on me.

I am very even keeled. I give props when due, i give criticism when due. I never go over the top of either side of the fence.
Make your own side thread to do all this feminine **** is what im saying.

Dont do it on the headlining commitment thread.

Advertisement
This school has won a bowl game. Just 1, in 20 years.

There is no such thing as anything but a mope as a Cane fan. We have lived in perpetual mopeville. The entire program has been a ball of " incessant negativity" for 20+ years.

You expect these battered ******* to be happy? About what? Learn to respect differences in opinion and keep scrolling. Them people got every right to be cynical and mopey until this teams starts winning conference and National ships again

And

Nah, for me it’s not like that.
Be any kind of fan you want to.

There are plenty of fans here who are ****ed about the results of the last few years, including me.
When things are bad, some choose to vent, while others choose to be pot-stirring ********.
Every thread…same ****.

There’s a difference, and they’re the guys getting it today.

fwiw…I don’t think you’re one of those guys. I am not going after anyone either.
Time to celebrate Let’s move on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So mopes are ruining the board, but turning a commitment thread (celebratory) into a ****ing contest - that's for the benefit of everyone?🙄
Perhaps the biggest/most potentially impactful commitment to the program in years, and this is what dominates the conversation? Here ya go..

pics GIF

Im not a mope or a slurp. Not one person has called me out. Not one person can pull a receipt on me.

I am very even keeled. I give props when due, i give criticism when due. I never go over the top of either side of the fence.
Make your own side thread to do all this feminine **** is what im saying.

Dont do it on the headlining commitment thread.
Don't mope in EVERY thread, until then - no ***** given.

Advertisement
Back