Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
Advertisement
gaby and David lake just dropped a pod

said that we were going to get taulia on Tuesday

and taulia was on campus a few times (as recently on campus today - Saturday)

sounds like we gave ward one more chance
**** it’s a cold world in the recruiting bidness. lol

My work here is done.

km_20240114_1080p_60f_20240114_091119_1.gif

Advertisement
Yall really got issues with receipts being pulled? If a bih been hating and doubting you, then when you finally accomplish what you were working on, are you gonna be cool with them acting like they were your biggest fan the whole time? Nah I ain’t think so either. Let them folks pull receipts mane

Thats a form of flattery and respect. You cant make a win any better. We are all fans of the same team.
The fans that mope and the fans that hope have the same end goal. To support a winning Hurricanes brand.

The only "vengeance " or receipt needed is Wards commitment.

I dont have a receipt that can be pulled. Its just annoying that we ruined this mans commitment thread to measure Sausage length. I woke up in the middle of the night surprised by the news. Thought itd be football talk in here. Not feminine and Feline bickering. Aint seen any of the receipt pullers actually say anything good about Cam or how we can use him.

All they care about is pounding their chest on their own fellow fan. Can't get behind grown *** men acting like desperate housewives

@Dhatguy

This is a prime reason why you dont pull receipts. Because then its gone have some of the fake *** " i knew it all along" posters exposed.

Dude got 100 likes for calling out Cway, alex, and nem and he was a mope too. Its best to let it die and move on with the good news lest you look like JZ Cane.

Advertisement
I gotta admit, I'm shocked Cam is putting his future in Mario's hands. I thought Mario had done too much damage to his reputation with QBs after the TVD decline/fiasco. I guess I was wrong about that.

I'll say this, I hope that Cam has been given assurances that this is Dawson's offense and Mario will be hands off of Cam's development and Dawson's scheme and play calling. Cam came to play in Dawson's offense and to be developed by Dawson. He wants to play behind Mario's OL and with Mario's talent on a team that Mario leads. But he wants Dawson to coach/develop him and call his offense.

Also, and this is an longshot, but I'd hope Cam made Mario promise that he wouldn't call anymore timeouts either 😂. But that's unlikely.

Yall really got issues with receipts being pulled? If a bih been hating and doubting you, then when you finally accomplish what you were working on, are you gonna be cool with them acting like they were your biggest fan the whole time? Nah I ain’t think so either. Let them folks pull receipts mane
Receipts aren't my issue. I love a good "aha" moment. Complaining about people not complaining is what we have here.

Screenshot_20240114_093016_Samsung Internet.jpg

This man legitimately typed " more importantly" and yall gave this **** likes. Yall dont even care we got the biggest addition to this team in decades. Its " more important" that you find your fellow fan and call him out about his opinion.

You legit cant make this **** up. Yall do not care about the Hurricanes. Yall care about defending Mario at all costs. Its sickening.

Advertisement
I gotta admit, I'm shocked Cam is putting his future in Mario's hands. I thought Mario had done too much damage to his reputation with QBs after the TVD decline/fiasco. I guess I was wrong about that.

I'll say this, I hope that Cam has been given assurances that this is Dawson's offense and Mario will be hands off of Cam's development and Dawson's scheme and play calling. Cam came to play in Dawson's offense and to be developed by Dawson. He wants to play behind Mario's OL and with Mario's talent on a team that Mario leads. But he wants Dawson to coach/develop him and call his offense.

Also, and this is an longshot, but I'd hope Cam made Mario promise that he wouldn't call anymore timeouts either 😂. But that's unlikely.
Maybe Cam and those around him know not to rely on ridiculously overblown narratives perpetuated by rivals and mopes.

Advertisement
View attachment 278716

This man legitimately typed " more importantly" and yall gave this **** likes. Yall dont even care we got the biggest addition to this team in decades. Its " more important" that you find your fellow fan and call him out about his opinion.

You legit cant make this **** up. Yall do not care about the Hurricanes. Yall care about defending Mario at all costs. Its sickening.
🤣

View attachment 278716

Fair point. Though I think he intended the "more importantly" to be sarcastic, rather than literal.

But fair point.

On the other hand, you have the winner of Mope of the Year claiming he "loves a good aha moment", but has been fighting with every single poster who "aha's" him.

The issue is not "today". I know there will be a bunch of mopes at the UM-F$U game this fall acting all happy and whatnot.

The issue is that the Mopes will go full-on toxic again, and soon, whenever there is adversity. It's silly to think that "Cam Ward picking Miami" has converted all of them into broad-shouldered fans who can handle the rollercoaster ride that is UM football without crying every time we go downhill for a few seconds.

Advertisement
Back