Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
Advertisement
Can y'all tell me if I'm crazy?

Is he the most talented QB we've had since Vinny? like seriously. arm talent, ability as a passer, athleticism. Stephen Morris had the rocket arm and could move but couldn't hit the easiest throws. Ken Dorsey was a leader, throw a tight ball. Brock Berlin, big arm, but not accurate. King, made nice throws, better runner but not as good of a passer.

Ask me around the end of November next year and I’ll be happy to answer that…until then he’s just a hope and prayer for Cane fans that he is…

Lebron James Omg GIF by MLB
Who won that game Lebron?

Advertisement

Is he the most talented QB we've had since Vinny? like seriously. arm talent, ability as a passer, athleticism. Stephen Morris had the rocket arm and could move but couldn't hit the easiest throws. Ken Dorsey was a leader, throw a tight ball. Brock Berlin, big arm, but not accurate. King, made nice throws, better runner but not as good of a passer.

As President of the Stephen Morris fan club, I say Ward is in second place right now

Advertisement

Hard to say. Heading into his fifth year, possibly.

I still have concerns about his small-hands/turnovers, but in all other regards when it comes to production, he's up there.

Craig Erickson had tremendous talent, only damaged by a couple of injuries.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t have any problem with @cway313 and others. I forgive yall man. Everyone was mad I get it, but Yall good in my book. My only gripe is the malice was directed at the staff instead of TVD. He got away with it lightly. Now u will know it was his fault no one else’s and the proper blame will be revealed next season. Coaches won’t blame TVD or players Mario runs a brotherhood and even if someone sucks (pause) he won’t do that to them. It’s how he recruits with honesty and bags

I don’t have any problem with @cway313 and others. I forgive yall man. Everyone was mad I get it, but Yall good in my book. My only gripe is the malice was directed at the staff instead of TVD. He got away with it lightly. Now u will know it was his fault no one else’s and the proper blame will be revealed next season. Coaches won’t blame TVD or players Mario runs a brotherhood and even if someone sucks (pause) he won’t do that to them. It’s how he recruits with honesty and bags
"he was hurt"

Advertisement
Back