Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
PTSD from years of disappointment and mediocrity. Some were ready to fire Mario as recently as few days ago.
Look at the classes though, that’s all u have to see and know that this is different. U gotta be a straight goofy and mentally challenged to think this is the same as past staffs. Crazy to me, all I ever asked for was a coach to recruit top 3 classes yearly and I’ll wait and be happy. Cause I know what that does I have seen it for years at other places. It seems like people do not pay attention to other teams that recruit like that. They have this aluminum foil on there heads like guys get boosted cause they verbal to bama or uga. That’s cap those teams deserved those rankings. But somehow our fans are retarded, bruh I just graduated Hs and u got ****** on here that got masters degrees and they Str8 goofies. I live in the upside down or some ****. I’m not smart and I can see this

Advertisement
Advertisement

Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

IMG_5778.gif

The rest…..

IMG_6371.gif

Now that you've mentioned that for the 200th time, imma go back to celebrating Ward.

It took you a few minutes to come up with that one, your second reply to my same post.

Funny stuff.

Now go away, like you promised. Have your fake "Ward celebration" in your mom's basement.

Advertisement
Jacurri is not sticking around. I expect him to portal out soon.
To where though? If he wants a guaranteed starting spot elsewhere then he’s going to have to go down quite a bit re: caliber of school. Might as well stick it out and battle for the backup job/next year if you don’t feel like you’re being given a raw deal.

I just hope they let this kid play the way he plays best cause he’s gonna be under a whoooooole lot of pressure for the way all this played out.

Gotta come out and beat UFAG to start the season to ease up that pressure and get some positive mojo going for him…

It took you a few minutes to come up with that one, your second reply to my same post.

Funny stuff.

Now go away, like you promised. Have your fake "Ward celebration" in your mom's basement.
If i lie and say yes, will you stop responding?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can y'all tell me if I'm crazy?

Is he the most talented QB we've had since Vinny? like seriously. arm talent, ability as a passer, athleticism. Stephen Morris had the rocket arm and could move but couldn't hit the easiest throws. Ken Dorsey was a leader, throw a tight ball. Brock Berlin, big arm, but not accurate. King, made nice throws, better runner but not as good of a passer.

Advertisement
Back