Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
Pleas Edie the love of god be the next great canes QB. It’s been too long. **** of a pull by the staff. Go win the ACC next year **** it

Advertisement
Mario is king again!

King Yes GIF

Wait hold up, where are the roster spot and limited visits jokes some of ya'll been insufferably telling in every thread for the past two weeks

IM CONFUSED
It's more tolerable when we get good news and people want to argue? Funny trying to have it both ways while the Miami fans celebrate yall enjoy bickering.

Advertisement
Go get a WR1
Who would you want?
CJ Daniels probably top guy, with Bond after him as far as who is uncommitted. Well technically CJ committed to LSU today...

Technically don't think Matthew Golden is enrolled yet at Texas. And I'm pretty sure we were on him hard when he entered. Doesn't seem likely though. I also assume Stewart hasn't enrolled yet. Juice Wells and Deion Burks too... (this opposed to some portal guys who have actually already confirmed enrolled like Colbie Young at UGA).

Maybe theres a guy or two that haven't entered yet too?

Last edited:
yeah

that's what the playoff is now, 12 teams

but I think even with 4 teams. ward is better than milroe, McCarthy, and ewers... it's the rest of the team + coaching that is what really elevated those teams
That's fair.

Who would you want?
CJ Daniels probably top guy, with Bond after him as far as who is uncommitted.

Technically don't think Matthew Golden is enrolled yet at Texas. And I'm pretty sure we were on him hard when he entered. Doesn't seem likely though. I also assume Stewart hasn't enrolled yet. Juice Wells and Deion Burks too... (this opposed to some portal guys who have actually already confirmed enrolled like Colbie Young at UGA).

Think @Cribby said might sway CJ

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who would you want?
CJ Daniels probably top guy, with Bond after him as far as who is uncommitted. Well technically CJ committed to LSU today...

Just give it some time lol

Advertisement
Back