Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did I ever say he hired an agent? No

I said he was actively talking to scouts and seemed all NFL. He clearly changed his mind behind closed doors. Let’s not act like a single person knew this was going to happen

Look, this is the last time I'm going to explain this to you.

Your first post was already posted above, when you told us all this "wasn't like the NBA" and that Cam Ward's declaration was irrevocable and destroyed his ability to return to college.

Then you told us that the draft paperwork was essentially the same thing as hiring an agent. Even after I named NUMEROUS former UM players who did not, in fact, hire an agent before the draft (and were drafted).

Now you keep yammering on about how Ward was "interviewing" agents. Again, MULTIPLE posters (not just me, so stop responding ONLY to me and address all the other people calling you out over the past few weeks) pointed out that none of that mattered.

But you pressed on, talking about "implications".

The fact remains, there were plenty of people who knew this development was a distinct possibility. You were warned. You chose not to believe. You chose to crap on everyone who tried to tell you what was really going on.

I'm sorry I insulted "your sources". Say hello to Barry Jackson and Susan Miller Degnan the next time you all are having dinner together.

Advertisement
I've played me some Foosball but I definitely do not claim to be anything more than.
My hope is that senior poffenburger is a competitor at the level that makes king Ward uncomfortable enough to reach a level of play he nor we have ever dreamed of. At the very minimum I feel a devastating injury to one will not derail our season. It would be magical if the competition in our QB room made all our boys elevate their play to elite. I guess we will see soon enough in spring. I pray a true #1 WR and #1RB erupt soon enough. Our defense seems to be a comfort. Let's roll the spring dice and see what Mario is willing to allow on offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Waiting for the next less-than-perfect day in Hurricane history, so that they can express their "valid concerns" about "the direction of the program".

Hilarious.

It is time to seek therapy. A message-board of complete strangers is the basis for your self esteem and sense of worthiness. How many hours a day do you waste on Grassy.............

Advertisement
Back