Miami just offered Eric Swinney..

maybe Golden is trying to put pressure on the local kids to commit soon.

maybe the local prospects and coaches just expect Miami offer to be handed to them just because they are in Miami.

Advertisement
I'm not saying they're bad offers, but with Scarlett, Patrick, Cronkrite, and potentially Walton all in this class I'm surprised at the # of OOS RB offers.

I agree, my only issue with offering anyone is that the staff should offer someone that they have developed a game plan to get, lately it just seems we have been throwing out offers to anyone, offering south florida, jersey, and Louisiana is a must, but other than that I see no reason to just offer someone cause their highly ranked.

The staff pulled Herndon and Young from GA. GA is a TALENT loaded state. This kid looks very good. Why not offer him? I'm not sure what kind of game plan you'd have to develop. It's recruiting and this staff knows what they're doing.

I'd take this kid in a heart beat.

Anybody who watched Fla-Ga all star games back in the day knows Ga produces awesome talent. Games were tight, Ga won their share.

So even though they're the foundation of this program, and will usually compose about 60% of our roster, a bunch of Miami fans who don't even live in this state come on here to talk shlt about our local recruits.

I guess not wanting to play for a couple of Jersey gasbags selling a shlt product makes you a diva.

Yeah, that '83 NC team had a stout defense that was coached by a Jersey gasbag.

Staff is covering their asses

I'm assuming their getting tired of being burned with few options at the end

Tired of this ****ing gulden guy missing on elite backs.

Yearby is not elite? We also got Duke and outrecruited FSU for Gus. But you keep revising history to your liking in order to fit everything neatly on your plated agenda. Makes you look real smart.

Shut your **** *** up Travis pickle..... Lol at crediting Diabeetus gut for reeling in duke. Kid was coming to UM as long as the football progrum was running. Who the **** said a thing about Yearby and lol at Gus. Stop with the ****ing bull****, gulden ****ing sucks. Get over it.

Alex Collins
Sony Michel
Tarean Folston
Dalvon Cook
Brandon Powell

That's in a 2 year ****ing span, which doesn't include other Florida and out of state kids diabetes gut gulden tried to recruit. I'll add those on as well since you want to say ****.
Negged for being stupid and narrow minded and entitled!

How much does Diabeetus gut pay you?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back