Miami isn't back, but...

View as article
Las Vegas Winner GIF by Yanni Raz

Advertisement
Was really proud of the guys. Loved seeing them play tough and fight to the end. They could have easily folded up carrying over the effects of the GT debacle plus TVD being out, but they did not.

A lot of guys stepped up - it was a great team effort, and best of all was watching Dabo take the L.

Mario is on the right track. He’s frustrating as all **** to watch at times, but we are heading in the right direction. Give him two more good classes and he will really have something.

Finish the year strong and hit the portal hard for DTs and a QB.

One thing I saw this week and last is Davis looks like he has trouble covering speed so maybe put a safety over the top to help him when he’s one on one with the other teams best receiver.

He got burnt last week by Walker and you could tell Clemson saw it and thought they could get it over the top on him…

Other than that from the little bit I saw the defense was lights out…..I’ll watch the game today and maybe I’m wrong but I saw this last week and I’m sure I’ll see it when I rewatch the whole game.

Advertisement
What???....he was a Frosh AA and finished 2nd for the Outland Trophy. Had 10.5 Sacks as a frosh.

True freshman or redshirt freshman?
Honest question I really can't remember.
Back in those days it was more rare for true freshman to play.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Great win... I get that Mario was trying to protect his qb but **** if I didn't want him to open it up some. Also, I feel like it needs to be pointed out that there was some sort of karma weirdness last night. After ******* Miami and Mario for not kneeling, Miami was definitely on the right side even tho the refs tried to **** us again.
The back to back plays where fumbles were recovered in the endzone 100 yards apart.. and recovered by the same team has to be a freakish oddity. I mean can anyone think that they've ever seen that before? That was the weirdest two play sequence I think I've ever seen. Did some sort of negative curse just get broken? I guess we'll see what we see from here on out.
Great win tho.. living in SC only my SC brethren can imagine how good that felt
I can't believe the Shipley fumble was reviewed. Live, it looked like he crossed the goaline before he lost it.

Advertisement
sucks that we probably won't sniff the ACC championship game. we have a team that could win it this year.

GT game probably sealed the deal, and losing to UNC was probably the worst team to lose to in terms of ACC championship hopes

Yea UNC would have to lose 2 more times, which prob ain’t happening with the rest of their schedule

Advertisement
Yea UNC would have to lose 2 more times, which prob ain’t happening with the rest of their schedule
I was negative in my post and then went and checked to see how likely and it actually is feasible

they play
@GT
DUKE
@Clemson
@NC State

wouldn't say it's likely, but I can see UNC dropping two , and I can see duke dropping to Louisville next week, especially since Riley Leonard got hurt again

it might actually come down to us winning out which is a TALL task with FSU and Louisville left

Great article, but need to make this point. Emory is the 2nd string QB because Jacuri can’t read a D and is constantly trying to run to get out of trouble. Emory is smart and understood his pocket protection and was never rattled.

But, hope TVD is back soon!

Advertisement
Back