Miami is the only school in ESecPN

caneaddict

Senior
rankings to have double digit 300 players and are not in the top 10. Clemson and auburn have 9 and have 14and 21 total recruits total. Miami is number 9 class easy

Advertisement
Doesn't matter. Us against the world, always has been, always will be

We know what we got, let them ball and it'll speak for itself

rankings to have double digit 300 players and are not in the top 10. Clemson and auburn have 9 and have 14and 21 total recruits total. Miami is number 9 class easy

they got some talent for sure... the only misses were the flaky recruits, Ronald McDonald from Maryland, Hernando the Explorer and Birdbrain Edwards. Im not losing sleep over any of those dudes. We good.

Was reallllllll cute how they wouldn't shut up about Thomas' academic issues AS A HIGH SCHOOL JUNIOR too as if he had major character issues but every Alabaga and L$U recruit is a church-goin' bookworm that only loves America more than they love hard work. Someone should burn Bristol to the cot**** ground.

Was reallllllll cute how they wouldn't shut up about Thomas' academic issues AS A HIGH SCHOOL JUNIOR too as if he had major character issues but every Alabaga and L$U recruit is a church-goin' bookworm that only loves America more than they love hard work. Someone should burn Bristol to the cot**** ground.

Could not have said any better. Dont know why any of you watch that fuggin network. I only watch when miami plays. I hate that fuggin network so much that i wstched the last couple games on mute and turned during commercials and halftime

Advertisement

Someone is, it's called Fox Sports. Little by little they're getting more of the pie.

Their rankings make no sense at all. How is Michigan that low with 17 top 300 kids. How is Auburn that high with only 6. USC #5 with only 8 and ahead of Michigan. LOL

I think I can provide some clarity on this by pointing out the alma maters of some of the "The Network's" college analysts and reporters...

Jesse Palmer - UF
Laura Rutledge - UF
Kirk Herbstreit - Ohio State
Joey Galloway - Ohio State
Mack Brown - FSU
Danny Kannell - FSU
Lee Corso - FSU
Rece Davis - Alabama
Greg McElroy - Alabama
Ahmad Brooks - Texas
Todd Blackledge - Penn State

Not much love for the U among those schools... and the only Cane I can think of who is ever on their college football programming is (recently) Jon Vilma.

I think I can provide some clarity on this by pointing out the alma maters of some of the "The Network's" college analysts and reporters...

Jesse Palmer - UF
Laura Rutledge - UF
Kirk Herbstreit - Ohio State
Joey Galloway - Ohio State
Mack Brown - FSU
Danny Kannell - FSU
Lee Corso - FSU
Rece Davis - Alabama
Greg McElroy - Alabama
Ahmad Brooks - Texas
Todd Blackledge - Penn State

Not much love for the U among those schools... and the only Cane I can think of who is ever on their college football programming is (recently) Jon Vilma.

doesn't herby at least attempt (at minimal times) to give UM love though? it usually ends up biting him in the *** and making him look stupid though.

Advertisement
Yeah OP...I've been hammering Esecpn or espin all day. They saturate the airwaves with sec and especially Bama hype. It's literally millions of ad dollars in advertising that they get without having to spend a dime. It's intoxicating to the weak minded. Not discounting other factors, just saying their promotions help the sec tremendously.

Could not have said any better. Dont know why any of you watch that fuggin network. I only watch when miami plays. I hate that fuggin network so much that i wstched the last couple games on mute and turned during commercials and halftime
Can't believe them taking over that kids spotlight on national TV talking about his last mistakes. Most unprofessional thing I've seen in a long time

Advertisement
Back