2022 Miami is now #5 in the nation in avg. player ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well you would know a lot more about the Gator boards than I. So I will take your word. You're like the loyal Russian spy on the Red October they can't find lol! I'm not a big troller so haven't had the pleasure.

But as far at this Gator goes, I stand by the last part of my post. If you think Miami made a bad choice with Mario, I may think you're dumb and sad and a miserable ****, but ok, say as much. But when you call Mario names, attack posters for being excited about him, and literally lie, twist, and shape misinformation to try to make him look bad deliberately... ESPECIALLY when there is no basis yet, you're a Gator to me. You're the enemy of my beloved U. AndI will defend my U every time. With fans like him, who just pray for Miami to fall on its face so they can rejoice, who needs Gators?
I have never attacked any poster they attacked me and I defended my position.

You also thought anyone that thought Manny was a bad hire was dumb, so that means you shouldn't be judging hires going forward, Bob.

No one is twisting misinformation besides you. With your Gaytor calculator "wWeee HavE THE FifTH rankED CLazz".

I never prayed that Miami will fall or that Mario will fail. Everyone knows I will eat crow if Mario does a total 180 and gets us to an NC. I would love to see it, however, I am not going to sunshine pump and twist up facts to defend a guy that is getting paid to coach here. I will defend the kids though since they chose to come here, for free, to support our school.

You on the other hand make fun of players all the time and refer to them as Jags, like Nesta for instance. That is something a Gaytor would do. When Mario was a player here, I would have defended him as well.

Well you would know a lot more about the Gator boards than I. So I will take your word. You're like the loyal Russian spy on the Red October they can't find lol! I'm not a big troller so haven't had the pleasure.

But as far at this Gator goes, I stand by the last part of my post. If you think Miami made a bad choice with Mario, I may think you're dumb and sad and a miserable ****, but ok, say as much. But when you call Mario names, attack posters for being excited about him, and literally lie, twist, and shape misinformation to try to make him look bad deliberately... ESPECIALLY when there is no basis yet, you're a Gator to me. You're the enemy of my beloved U. AndI will defend my U every time. With fans like him, who just pray for Miami to fall on its face so they can rejoice, who needs Gators?
Mario has been known as a game day CoRch on this board so that’s nothing new. It’s why people feel elite OC and DC picks are needed.

As for recruiting, that’s where I differ. To me, Mario should have the benefit of being judged by his 2023 bump class. Everything now to me is gravy and he got guys with little time who never would have come here. And I don’t see Coleman as a plain and simple loss to an FBS school. I think the HBCU aspect raises other things beyond Mario or any P5 coach’s control. If he went to another P5 school then that’s an apples to apples comparison. Either way, it’s too soon to bail on Mario, IMO.

It’s not that hard to raise opposing facts like this without the name calling. We’ll see where it ends up in 2023 at the bump class.

Don’t watch the shoes, socks or wristbands. Watch @Dwinstitles assessment of Mario. He’s the weather Vane for it.

I have never attacked any poster they attacked me and I defended my position.

You also thought anyone that thought Manny was a bad hire was dumb, so that means you shouldn't be judging hires going forward, Bob.

No one is twisting misinformation besides you. With your Gaytor calculator "wWeee HavE THE FifTH rankED CLazz".

I never prayed that Miami will fall or that Mario will fail. Everyone knows I will eat crow if Mario does a total 180 and gets us to an NC. I would love to see it, however, I am not going to sunshine pump and twist up facts to defend a guy that is getting paid to coach here. I will defend the kids though since they chose to come here, for free, to support our school.

You on the other hand make fun of players all the time and refer to them as Jags, like Nesta for instance. That is something a Gaytor would do. When Mario was a player here, I would have defended him as well.

Wow. You can't help yourself. You just got caught in your own bear trap. You just gave back every inch your buddy gained for you. And one of the purest signs of intellectual deficiency, the BS. AND WAIT YOU ARE TROLLING MY OLD POSTS DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR SOMETHING AND THAT'S ALL YOU GOT? :LOL:

Here is what I wrote in response to people panicking about Nesta bouncing to the portal. I'll include the LINK too! Yep, receipts. Just more evidence of your defective character and how full of ****e you are:

"Take a breath. Who here thinks Nesta was going be a starter next year, even in a 4-3? Think about it. He kind of plateaued here. He would have been an important back up IMO, so it's a loss, but I understand why he would want to go start somewhere. I wish him all the best."

So no, I do not "make fun of players all the time and refer to them as Jags, like Nesta." Liar. I actually called him an "important back up" for 2022, and "a loss," wished him "all the best." You lied, and got caught, again. That's all you do. Whether its about Mario's recruiting, or other posters. You just throw BS and hope it sticks. I have no respect for people like that. People who can't win on merit. Who have to lie. As you have throughout this thread.

So @RVACane this Anti-Cane gets to make up stuff about me being a Manny apologist, calling Nesta a JAG and manufacture thoughts I never had? Let me know what the "Maudes" think lol.

Wow. You can't help yourself. You just got caught in your own bear trap. You just gave back every inch your buddy gained for you. And one of the purest signs of intellectual deficiency, the BS. AND WAIT YOU ARE TROLLING MY OLD POSTS DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR SOMETHING AND THAT'S ALL YOU GOT? :LOL:

Here is what I wrote in response to people panicking about Nesta bouncing to the portal. I'll include the LINK too! Yep, receipts. Just more evidence of your defective character and how full of ****e you are:

"Take a breath. Who here thinks Nesta was going be a starter next year, even in a 4-3? Think about it. He kind of plateaued here. He would have been an important back up IMO, so it's a loss, but I understand why he would want to go start somewhere. I wish him all the best."

So no, I do not "make fun of players all the time and refer to them as Jags, like Nesta." Liar. I actually called him an "important back up" for 2022, and "a loss," wished him "all the best." You lied, and got caught, again. That's all you do. Whether its about Mario's recruiting, or other posters. You just throw BS and hope it sticks. I have no respect for people like that. People who can't win on merit. Who have to lie. As you have throughout this thread.

So @RVACane this Anti-Cane gets to make up stuff about me being a Manny apologist, calling Nesta a JAG and manufacture thoughts I never had? Let me know what the "Maudes" think lol.
I think you called him a “POS” earlier in this thread and should have been tossed out at that moment with an infraction. That’s what I think.

Advertisement
Mario has been known as a game day CoRch on this board so that’s nothing new. It’s why people feel elite OC and DC picks are needed.

As for recruiting, that’s where I differ. To me, Mario should have the benefit of being judged by his 2023 bump class. Everything now to me is gravy and he got guys with little time who never would have come here. And I don’t see Coleman as a plain and simple loss to an FBS school. I think the HBCU aspect raises other things beyond Mario or any P5 coach’s control. If he went to another P5 school then that’s an apples to apples comparison. Either way, it’s too soon to bail on Mario, IMO.

It’s not that hard to raise opposing facts like this without the name calling. We’ll see where it ends up in 2023 at the bump class.

Don’t watch the shoes, socks or wristbands. Watch @Dwinstitles assessment of Mario. He’s the weather Vane for it.
I'm no sage I'm just saying. Coleman I liked but he ain't no Andre Johnson or Julio Jones I'm not losing sleep over a typical sfla speed shifty guy we can get in 23 easily. The 23 class may be an all time class for us in terms of modern day recruiting.

I think you called him a “POS” earlier in this thread and should have been tossed out at that moment with an infraction. That’s what I think.

You have a problem with Point of Sale systems?

And way to gloss over the dude making up lies about me, while getting upset about the Gator stuff. Of course I am unsurprised.

You literally called him the hottest girl in the ugly school lmao in that very thread. I already pulled receipts about you being a Manny apologetic.

And way to gloss over the dude making up lies about me, while getting upset about the Gator stuff. Of course I am unsurprised.
You insulted him first with that POS statement. You should have been gone. Then you called him a Gator who posts screenshots making fun of us on 247.

Now you are crying like you usually do - this time that he came back at you. Dude don’t push me. I have zero tolerance for you’re bull**** anymore.

Advertisement
Alright I think everybody’s had enough.

Nothing wrong with the back-and-forth on Mario is an elite recruiter versus he isn’t or whatever the argument was.

OGH may be way down on Mario, but he is not an actual gator.

But the back-and-forth on Mario sucks versus Mario is great, was actually pretty good.

You literally called him the hottest girl in the ugly school lmao in that very thread. I already pulled receipts about you being a Manny apologetic.

Wow, are you unwell? It was analogy as to how under par our DL was where someone called Nesta our best DL last year. The point being that being the best DL at UM in 2021 was no big shakes. Unless you want to defend your lord and savior Manny's recruiting (see, I can go dow to your level if you like)? You really don't get that analogy? You have to be doing this on purpose. You just have to be. No one can be this [redacted].

None of what I said was a lie. I wasn't digging through your porsts, I just remembered these porsts since I don't have the memory of a goldfish

Here you are arguing with one of our insiders about and referred to nesta as the hottest girl at the ugly school.

here are a few porsts of you making fun of Mario and his fans while defending Manny

@RVACane This is my defense to him saying I am making up stuff about him.

Wow, are you unwell? It was analogy as to how under par our DL was where someone called Nesta our best DL last year. The point being that being the best DL at UM in 2021 was no big shakes. Unless you want to defend your lord and savior Manny's recruiting (see, I can go dow to your level if you like)? You really don't get that analogy? You have to be doing this on purpose. You just have to be. No one can be this [redacted].
You went as far as attacking Mario fans in order to defend Manny. You were a Manny apologist. Like I said, I wasn't about to start pulling receipts and bumping threads, but if you are going the "everything you say about me is fake news" route. I had to start pulling receipts.
I really don't care, but the fact is you were a Manny defender you were wrong, you should eat crow like a man.

Advertisement
Man this thread reminds of that one time I got locked up and a crazy dude was arguing with the toilet over whether or not he should hurt people. That argument went absolutely nowhere just like this one did.

One man’s definition of an elite recrutiter is another man’s corch. I want an elite evaluator that can find ballers and not more four star JAGS like gurvan hall. We need a ************ that can identify players no matter their star rating.

We had the number eight class in 2018 and where did that lead us. Having overhyped bums like mark pope when better players went to other schools. We need better evaluators that find the correct elite talent that fit our scheme. Hoping for the best with Mario hopefully if works out.

You insulted him first with that POS statement. You should have been gone. Then you called him a Gator who posts screenshots making fun of us on 247.

Now you are crying like you usually do - this time that he came back at you. Dude don’t push me. I have zero tolerance for you’re bull**** anymore.

30 Day Star Wars Challenge GIF

Advertisement
Ya because Belotti is a corch.

How is Belotti a corch? He's in the CFB hall of fame, and one of the winningest HCs in UO history. The only reason why he didn't win more Pac-12 titles, is because of USC's dominance. Similar story to Mack Brown & Bob Stoops when they both coached in the Big XII

Last edited:
How is Belotti a corch? He's in the CFB hall of fame, and one of the winningest HCs in UO history. The only reason why he didn't win more Pac-12 titles, is because of USC's dominance. Similar story to Mack Brown & Bob Stoops when they coached in the Big VII
Mack Brown is also a Corch. Tony Dungee is also in the HOF. Either way I am not about to argue over Belotti. We can agree to disagree about him. I know you are a good poster, you probably know more about Belotti than I do.

I don’t care if they want to argue opinions but I don’t appreciate the false information- especially of that nature. I literally have posters DM’g me asking me if it’s true that you are SU Gator from 247.

View attachment 172234
Coincidence??

Attachments

• 3BC55637-88DB-4A93-853C-E9801D044883.jpeg
    3BC55637-88DB-4A93-853C-E9801D044883.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 6

Nothing Ole Boy saying is factual tho 😂..just because you say or present a argument doesn’t make it true. He wasn’t talking about Mario as a gameday coach..dude was talking recruiting..he’s literally being a contrarian towards something everyone who follows cfb agrees about…ion know mane..he might be a Undercover Steve spurrier SLurPer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back