2022 Miami is now #5 in the nation in avg. player ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your clearly trolling on this lol..whag data do u have? What recruiting sources? Biolotti nor kelly were recruiting like Mario was the past 4 cycles…what you’re saying is false. ( 247) From 2010-2017 Oregon had exactly 0 top ten classes ..even further back based on ESPN they had 0 top 10 classes from 2006-2010..they’ve had 2 top 10 classes in the past 3 cycles..this year he likely finishes a top 5 class up in Eugene.
Just look at Belottis recruiting. He landed 3 5 stars in 4 years. Mario did 4 in 5 years.

So basically, since Mario is so elite. We should expect a top 3 class next year right? Like Kirby did with his bump class?

Advertisement
Just look at Belottis recruiting. He landed 3 5 stars in 4 years. Mario did 4 in 5 years.

So basically, since Mario is so elite. We should expect a top 3 class next year right? Like Kirby did with his bump class?
Again show me a source were belotti signed a top 10 class nationally..not no he landed 3 5 stars in 4 years lol..we ain’t UGA in 2016. Apples to oranges there woe..and I believe we’ll sign a top 10 class next szn..and thats the absolute floor…it’s more like we sign a top 5 class then some class outside the top 10

Again show me a source were belotti signed a top 10 class nationally..not no he landed 3 5 stars in 4 years lol..we ain’t UGA in 2016. Apples to oranges there woe..and I believe we’ll sign a top 10 class next szn..and thats the absolute floor…it’s more like we sign a top 5 class then some class outside the top 10
That is what I have been talking about this entire time. Elite recruits. Not top 10 classes. Alright so we will see then if he can land a tp 5 class here. That should be easy if he is actually elite.

That is what I have been talking about this entire time. Elite recruits. Not top 10 classes. Alright so we will see then if he can land a tp 5 class here. That should be easy if he is actually elite.
Your idea of success is flawed the ..the overall talent of a class matter most. Not 3 individual guys every 5 years lol..again bruh there’s no “oh we’ll see if he’s elite”..dude is proven. The resume as a recruiter and worker on the trail is documented and vouched for from cfb ppl OUTSIDE the Orange and green..I’m being objective on this..if Mario was at ******* UF I’d say they got one of the elite Recruiters in cfb..especially as a HC.

Your idea of success is flawed the ..the overall talent of a class matter most. Not 3 individual guys every 5 years lol..again bruh there’s no “oh we’ll see if he’s elite”..dude is proven. The resume as a recruiter and worker on the trail is documented and vouched for from cfb ppl OUTSIDE the Orange and green..I’m being objective on this..if Mario was at ******* UF I’d say they got one of the elite Recruiters in cfb..especially as a HC.
Except your arguing about something I was not arguing. All I said was Mario only recruited 4 elite players in his time at Oregon. Which is a fact.

Mario isn't elite. Elite recruiters land tons of 5 stars. Mario doesn't do that.

Advertisement
This is exactly whats going to happen. Mario will close this class out. People will say "look how high our average is, thats what matters" even though we only have 13 kids in the class. Then next season we are going to sign a massive class and end up relatively high because of it and everyone will say "mario the god just got us a top 10 class! Best recruiter in the country, give him 5 more years and we will have Bama level of talent!"

Except your arguing about something I was not arguing. All I said was Mario only recruited 4 elite players in his time at Oregon. Which is a fact.

Mario isn't elite. Elite recruiters land tons of 5 stars. Mario doesn't do that.

It's not fact at all. How the **** you're going to talk about the 50% blue chip ratio when it comes to winning a national championship, but don't want to include 4 star recruits.

Advertisement
This is exactly whats going to happen. Mario will close this class out. People will say "look how high our average is, thats what matters" even though we only have 13 kids in the class. Then next season we are going to sign a massive class and end up relatively high because of it and everyone will say "mario the god just got us a top 10 class! Best recruiter in the country, give him 5 more years and we will have Bama level of talent!"

No one who understands recruiting is going to say that. If he signs 25 players, and 14 are three star recruits, the class is overrated, and only ranked high because we signed a lot of guys.

If he signs 6 three star recruits, 16 four star recruits, and 3 five star recruits, that class is legit, and we are on our way to competing with the big boys.

You moving the goalposts outside the stadium 😂

15 still is a bit low. There wasn't a single team in the top 50 last year that had only 15 recruits. The point of my argument was that if we landed a bunch of kids, like the other porster was arguing, that our ranking would plummet. I have been beating the average recruiting ranking drum for years here. Back as far as when Richt was landing a bunch of 3 stars pushing our class rank up. Average recruit rank is the best indicator of a class rank, but it has to be within reason.

I'd be willing to do the bet at 16. Anything more and the risk of a push is just too likely, per reports on the expected size of the our HS class. Does 16 work for you?

Advertisement
Man why don't you find another team to root for, I hear FSU looking for fans

Everybody that isn't sunshine pumping on CIS agrees with me. Taggart and chip where trash recruiters. Saying Mario is better than them, is true, but not saying anything. Mike Bellotti recruited almost the same amount of 5 stars as Mario in a similar time frame and no one thinks hes an elite recruiter.

I forgot though you are the sunshine pumping king. You were doing this with Manny too.
I wouldn't even say Chip or Slick Willie were trash recruiters.

Yes, it is true, Chip hated recruiting, but that doesn't mean he wasn't good at it at Oregon, and his evaluation skills were among the finest in cfb at the time He landed some big time guys like Thomas, Armstead, and Seastrunk.

I don't understand this revisionist history that acts as if Oregon was some piece of **** dump of a program that never landed top recruits before Mario arrived. Remember, Mario was LURED AWAY from Alabama to coach there. You think he leaves Bama to go to a dumpster fire? Mario simply got Oregon (almost) back on track to where they were, which hopefully, he can do for us.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back