2022 Miami is now #5 in the nation in avg. player ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times have we seen guys recruit elite at Bama then not do that when they go to other schools?
But he was doing it at Oregon…Dude was literally cherry picking up elite guys from different states..As good as chip and his predecessor Mike billoti were they NEVER recruited that well..why anyone would say otherwise are fooling themselves. Dude can recruit and is proven. As a game day coach he can certainly tighten some things up. Offensively philosophy wise he can be better also

Advertisement
But he was doing it at Oregon…Dude was literally cherry picking up elite guys from different states..As good as chip and his predecessor Mike billoti were they NEVER recruited that well..why anyone would say otherwise are fooling themselves. Dude can recruit and is proven. As a game day coach he can certainly tighten some things up. Offensively philosophy wise he can be better also
He landed 4 elite kids in 5 years.

Clemson took this quality over quantity approach and that is why they were not able to maintain all the momentum they had generated.
Gotta have both. Average rating is the single best measure of a class, but as you pointed out if you don't have the numbers it's not a good class. A top 10 class that ignores a position of need is only a top 10 class on paper.

Advertisement
Actually I have a pretty good idea about where we would rank based on who other teams are trying to land and how many spots they have open. My statement remains correct. If we end up signing a reasonably large class we will drop far below the 4th highest recruiting average. Since you seem to be so sure of yourself do you want to place a ban bet? That we don't end up with the 4th highest ranked class by average, if we sign over 19 kids?
Sure you do. Lmao.

Come back after the class and talk to us about the plummet.
It looks like we could be taking Moten,Thomas,Pyborn and Mckoy all 4 are 3* in the 85-88 range.All are good takes but will definitely bring the avg down.Will need to land Stewart and Connerly to keep it above 91 or so,

Advertisement
It looks like we could be taking Moten,Thomas,Pyborn and Mckoy all 4 are 3* in the 85-88 range.All are good takes but will definitely bring the avg down.Will need to land Stewart and Connerly to keep it above 91 or so,
It's ok to take 3 stars as long as you know their limitations and they fit into what your trying to do. To just take kids to fill a spot is not the right way.

That’s **** lie 😂..check those 2020 and 2021 classes..then how he WOULDVE closed that class there this year..your tripping lol. Nobody..absolutely nobody would question dudes results and rep on the trail
Its literally a fact. He had 4 5 stars sign LOIs.

Advertisement
Its literally a fact. He had 4 5 stars sign LOIs.
That’s 4 first rd talents at ******* Oregon (according to 247)..that’s elite…do you know where Eugene is 😂..5stars werent signing up annually to play there before he got there even with the success they had…and without even looking I can confidently say those “elite guys” he signed were all OOS kids which is more impressive

That’s 4 first rd talents at ******* Oregon (according to 247)..that’s elite…do you know where Eugene is 😂..5stars werent signing up annually to play there before he got there even with the success they had…and without even looking I can confidently say those “elite guys” he signed were all OOS kids which is more impressive
Mike Bellotti got 3 5 stars to sign with Oregon in 4 year time frame.

The guys before Mario couldn't recruit when they left either. Taggart was the guy that couldn't recruit for schit at FSU and left them with more recievers than linemen. Then you had Chip who hates to recruit.

Mike Bellotti got 3 5 stars to sign with Oregon in 4 year time frame.

The guys before Mario couldn't recruit when they left either. Taggart was the guy that couldn't recruit for schit at FSU and left them with more recievers than linemen. Then you had Chip who hates to recruit.
Tbh bruh at this point your arguing with yourself..nobody who follows cfb believes what your saying. Nobody questions his ability to recruit..nobody. Top 5 Oregon all time rated prospects that they signed..3 of the 5 came under Mario..in the last 3 cycle lol

Advertisement
Tbh bruh at this point your arguing with yourself..nobody who follows cfb believes what your saying. Nobody questions his ability to recruit..nobody. Top 5 Oregon all time rated prospects that they signed..3 of the 5 came under Mario..in the last 3 cycle lol
Everybody that isn't sunshine pumping on CIS agrees with me. Taggart and chip where trash recruiters. Saying Mario is better than them, is true, but not saying anything. Mike Bellotti recruited almost the same amount of 5 stars as Mario in a similar time frame and no one thinks hes an elite recruiter.

I forgot though you are the sunshine pumping king. You were doing this with Manny too.

Everybody that isn't sunshine pumping on CIS agrees with me. Taggart and chip where trash recruiters. Saying Mario is better than them, is true, but not saying anything. Mike Bellotti recruited almost the same amount of 5 stars as Mario in a similar time frame and no one thinks hes an elite recruiter.

I forgot though you are the sunshine pumping king. You were doing this with Manny too.
Lmao bruh..literally nobody in cfb believes the **** you selling..literally nobody will say Mario is a overrated Recruiter. Idk where u pulling this **** from..or better yet why you do determined about it. You can’t pull up any metric to say he’s not a elite Recruiter. At Miami he recruited well. FIU he evaluated and recruited well. At Bama he did what he did..and at Oregon he proved he could attract elite kids to ******* Eugene

I was NEVER saying Manny was a elite Recruiter..ever. I supported Manny because he was the HC. I never fought any reasonable analysis about what he was doing..Mario is a upgrade on the trail by a long shot..and Is elite..u need to stop lol

Last edited:
Lmao bruh..literally nobody in cfb believes the **** you selling..literally nobody will say Mario is a overrated Recruiter. Idk where u pulling this **** from..or better yet why you do determined about it. You can’t pull up any metric to say he’s not a elite Recruiter. At Miami he recruited well. FIU he evaluated and recruited well. At Bama he did what he did..and at Oregon he proved he could attract elite kids the ******* Eugene

I was NEVER saying Manny was a elite Recruiter..ever. I supported Manny because he was the HC. I never fought any reasonable analysis about what he was doing..Mario is a upgrade on the trail by a long shot..and Is elite..u need to stop lol
You fought tons of people about legit Manny gripes, then you went and said "i was just trolling". So I guess thats what your doing now. Because Mike ******* Belotti recruited like Mario did and got kids to go to bum *** Eugene.

You fought tons of people about legit Manny gripes, then you went and said "i was just trolling". So I guess thats what your doing now. Because Mike ******* Belotti recruited like Mario did and got kids to go to bum *** Eugene.
Your clearly trolling on this lol..whag data do u have? What recruiting sources? Biolotti nor kelly were recruiting like Mario was the past 4 cycles…what you’re saying is false. ( 247) From 2010-2017 Oregon had exactly 0 top ten classes ..even further back based on ESPN they had 0 top 10 classes from 2006-2010..they’ve had 2 top 10 classes in the past 3 cycles..this year he likely finishes a top 5 class up in Eugene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back