2022 Miami is now #5 in the nation in avg. player ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may have a better record than us within the last 20 years specifically but still zero natty's. And as far as competition for recruits you can't punish him for USC's failures just like you can't nullify SEC recruiting in Florida because the big 3 haven't been consistent, allowing Bama & UGA to clean up down here.
They don't care about ancient history. You don't see GT out recruiting UGA because they had more Nattys. Recruits care about success in recent years.

I am not punishing him for USCs failure. I am saying he had a much easier time landing california recruits since USC sucked. Than he will in florida where he needs to go against Bama, UF, UGA, Clemson, FSU, among others.

Advertisement
Mario is gonna have no expense spared for his success. He will be given and afforded everything possible. If he doesn’t win, that will be on him.

He will have way more than manny had at his disposal. Much much more. And he’s a better game day coach and recruiter. And we should be a tougher team.

The fact that we’ll recruit and have much better players will result in much better records and performance than manny gave us. Combined with better staff and analysts and tons of money behind him
Good. I hope you are correct.

Cmon man. He’s gonna have a much easier time recruiting in south Florida than he did at Oregon.

They don't care about ancient history. You don't see GT out recruiting UGA because they had more Nattys. Recruits care about success in recent years.

I am not punishing him for USCs failure. I am saying he had a much easier time landing california recruits since USC sucked. Than he will in florida where he needs to go against Bama, UF, UGA, Clemson, FSU, among others.
Mario will definitely have more of a challenge down here recruiting in a hotbed of talent vs Oregon where he was a bigger fish in a smaller pond. But the guy has a general gift for recruiting. In sales you spot the difference immediately between middle of the pack vs a closer, Mario is the latter. Will he get absolutely everyone? No, but he'll grab his fair share, not based on blind hope and optimism but his track record reflects that.

He’ll keep many more top south Florida kids at home. He has the Columbus connection, Ruiz, money, ex teammates and ex hurricanes coaching all over south Florida. He’s relentless. He’s Cuban. He has family, friends all over town. He has, basically, the backing of many in the city who are hurricanes fans.

Advertisement
Mario will definitely have more of a challenge down here recruiting in a hotbed of talent vs Oregon where he was a bigger fish in a smaller pond. But the guy has a general gift for recruiting. In sales you spot the difference immediately between middle of the pack vs a closer, Mario is the latter. Will he get absolutely everyone? No, but he'll grab his fair share, not based on blind hope and optimism but his track record reflects that.
His track record does not reflect that. He landed 4 5 stars in 5 years at Oregon.

He’ll keep many more top south Florida kids at home. He has the Columbus connection, Ruiz, money, ex teammates and ex hurricanes coaching all over south Florida. He’s relentless. He’s Cuban. He has family, friends all over town. He has, basically, the backing of many in the city who are hurricanes fans.
LMAO what does "hes Cuban" have to do with anything. How many Cuban kids do you expect us to be landing each class?

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
He’s got the Cuban connections. He basically has UM backing the 7v 7 Miami immortals team. It’s a different ballgame than ever before with Mario here and the backing he has

Really? Should we start bumping threads where you were defending Manny like a school girl defending her favorite pop star? I won't do it because I don't want to clutter up the board, but anyone that is interested could just do a quick search through your porsts.

Because you literally said these exact same things to me years ago in regards to Manny and guess what, you where wrong I was right.
This wasn’t that long ago.

D9DC290E-A66C-4AEC-AC10-63B1DFF71E4E.gif

What we learned in the last day is that there are viable candidates for our Pre-Season All-CIS Team for the 2023 End of Year Rainbow Awards for Top Mope and Best Couple.
Will there be a "Way to Early Top 5 pick-a-CIS-category" in February?

Followed up with same "Summer Preview Edition" in June?

Of course followed up with the inital poll in Aug finishing out with the Annual Awards show in Dec?

CIS done gone B I G T I M E.

Advertisement

Of course followed up with the inital poll in Aug finishing out with the Annual Awards show in Dec?

I love it. We still have to wrap this year’s winners up.

If you've read the negging posts about Mario here on CIS in the past years, you best believe that his Cuban roots have played a big part... some comments were very fuqqed up. Regardless, Mario will not be recruiting Cuban players, he and his staff will be recruiting the HS football players that stand-out in their respective positions... I feel confident that he will do a good job. And yes he will be competing with Bama, UG, UF, the SEC and any other elite school... so what else is new. I may be a dreamer but Ray Charles can see that the U is now more serious about football... lets just ride that wave.

I do expect to see a new season of my favorite show from last season starring @OriginalGatorHater

345F649C-0658-4ECD-8BE9-2F8BC54639AF.gif

Advertisement
If you've read the negging posts about Mario here on CIS in the past years, you best believe that his Cuban roots have played a big part... some comments were very fuqqed up. Regardless, Mario will not be recruiting Cuban players, he and his staff will be recruiting the HS football players that stand-out in their respective positions... I feel confident that he will do a good job. And yes he will be competing with Bama, UG, UF, the SEC and any other elite school... so what else is new. I may be a dreamer but Ray Charles can see that the U is now more serious about football... lets just ride that wave.
The anti-Cuban shît isn’t acceptable. There’s been plenty who have been dealt with for it… and more and more lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back