2022 Miami is now #5 in the nation in avg. player ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s what I thought
You don't need to play ball in college in order to know if someone is cut out for a particular job. I see you still haven't learned your lesson though. We had this same debate years ago except you were defending Manny.

You’ve done nothing athletically in your life for your opinion on football to matter, so 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
I root for the UM coach to win and do well. I was never a big manny supporter. Did I want him to succeed? Sure I did. Why wouldn’t I?

You’ve done nothing athletically in your life for your opinion on football to matter, so 🤷‍♂️
Except I have a 100% win record against you in regards to picking coaches. Jack Swarbrick never played college ball either, yet he is considered one of the GOAT ADs.

I root for the UM coach to win and do well. I was never a big manny supporter. Did I want him to succeed? Sure I did. Why wouldn’t I?
Really? Should we start bumping threads where you were defending Manny like a school girl defending her favorite pop star? I won't do it because I don't want to clutter up the board, but anyone that is interested could just do a quick search through your porsts.

Advertisement
I didn’t think manny was who should have been hired. Did I support him and think he should have been given 2-3 years? Yeah, since firing him after 2 years wasn’t realistic. I said anything more than 2 losses in 2021 and he should be fired.

I didn’t clamor for him to get the job but I’d rather have seen him win and be successful than fired.

Advertisement
I didn’t think manny was who should have been hired. Did I support him and think he should have been given 2-3 years? Yeah, since firing him after 2 years wasn’t realistic. I said anything more than 2 losses in 2021 and he should be fired.

I didn’t clamor for him to get the job but I’d rather have seen him win and be successful than fired.
Ya no schit. I would rather have seen him win and be successful too, but I was a realist and voiced my opinion on the matter. You where the one saying "your a gator troll because you don't think Manny is going to win". I feel the same way about Mario. I would love to be wrong and I would eat crow if I was. I would love Mario to in 55 rings until he dies of old age. I just don't see it happening.

Oregon has a much better history of winning, than we do, during the time these recruits have been alive. He also had no competition for recruits with the entire pac-12 being trash during his tenure.
They may have a better record than us within the last 20 years specifically but still zero natty's. And as far as competition for recruits you can't punish him for USC's failures just like you can't nullify SEC recruiting in Florida because the big 3 haven't been consistent, allowing Bama & UGA to clean up down here.

Mario is gonna have no expense spared for his success. He will be given and afforded everything possible. If he doesn’t win, that will be on him.

He will have way more than manny had at his disposal. Much much more. And he’s a better game day coach and recruiter. And we should be a tougher team.

The fact that we’ll recruit and have much better players will result in much better records and performance than manny gave us. Combined with better staff and analysts and tons of money behind him

in living color 90s GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back