2022 Miami is now #5 in the nation in avg. player ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yes it would have mattered who we hired. You are the terrible fan supporting corches.

I say it how it is. People don't like that on here because they want sunshine pumped up their ***. So they all group up and "own me". Except history shows, I was actually the one doing the owning. Go look back at my "porsts" from years back where I got "owned" and had the entire board on my d1ck saying I didn't know schit and Manny would lead us to the promised land. Turned out I was actually the one owning everyone else, even though I had the most negs.
Well, aren't you just a football savant. I recall plenty of people that hated the hire. Plenty of people who were rooting for Manny as well. I guess that's what some fans do.

You certainly seem to think highly of yourself. Just buying people's businesses and flipping them, how do you find time to be such a football visionary?

Ya, I was getting owned for the last 3 years by the idiots saying Manny was going to lead us to a championship. Look how that turned out for them.

Looks like its going to be like that again for the next few years. "OGH Is a troll he doesn't realize Mario is going to lead us to an NC". "LOLZ OGH GOT OWNED".

Then 5 years later the whole board will be calling Mario a Corch when we still are getting our asses kicked by the big boys.
The football world has radically changed over the last 10 years, it passed Richt by, and is passing you by.

Today's game is all about recruiting and then coaching second. Mario is an excellent recruiter and so is his staff. The assembled staff are also highly regarded coaches.

Mario achieved success at FIU and Oregon. Why wouldn't he have it at Miami?

Advertisement
Well, aren't you just a football savant. I recall plenty of people that hated the hire. Plenty of people who were rooting for Manny as well. I guess that's what some fans do.

You certainly seem to think highly of yourself. Just buying people's businesses and flipping them, how do you find time to be such a football visionary?
I don't consider myself a football savant or a visionary, but I am no fool and have hired many people for much bigger jobs than HC. I know when someone isn't cut out for the job.

Yes there were plenty of people not fans of Manny, but they were not the ones I am referring to who "owned" me.

The football world has radically changed over the last 10 years, it passed Richt by, and is passing you by.

Today's game is all about recruiting and then coaching second. Mario is an excellent recruiter and so is his staff. The assembled staff are also highly regarded coaches.

Mario achieved success at FIU and Oregon. Why wouldn't he have it at Miami?
Yes, they are such great recruiters they got beat out by an FCS school for a kid. Richt was also a great recruiter at UGA and everyone said "if he was that great at UGA imagine what he could do at Miami".

Cristobal wasn't even a great recruiter at Oregon, its just "No one wants to go to Eugene, at Miami he will be an elite recruiter".

I don't consider myself a football savant or a visionary, but I am no fool and have hired many people for much bigger jobs than HC. I know when someone isn't cut out for the job.

Yes there were plenty of people not fans of Manny, but they were not the ones I am referring to who "owned" me.
With your experience who would you have hired instead?

Ok, tell us why you think Mario isn't cut out for the job?

Advertisement
Yes, they are such great recruiters they got beat out by an FCS school for a kid. Richt was also a great recruiter at UGA and everyone said "if he was that great at UGA imagine what he could do at Miami".

Cristobal wasn't even a great recruiter at Oregon, its just "No one wants to go to Eugene, at Miami he will be an elite recruiter".
You need to defrag your hard drive.

Ok, tell us why you think Mario isn't cut out for the job?
Because he is a gameday corch and is not as elite a recruiter as everyone on here says he is. He is not going to be pulling in Bama/UGA level classes and that is what it takes for a corch like mario or Kirby to win an NC.

I don't get the defrag joke. Are you trying to say I am a boomer with dementia and don't know schit about my computer?

Advertisement
I have no idea who was available. For all I know Mario was the best of the available coaches willing to come here, but that doesn't mean he is a good coach.

hes a good coach objectively at this point and ive criticized Mario before. he did well for FIU (at where the program was prior to and what he had to work with) and he did well at Oregon (this is pretty much proven there). he pulls in great to elite classes (he did this at Oregon). hes not a game day savant but neither are tons of college coaches who are considered great. you don't need to be that in college either. as long as he builds a good staff and pulls in great classes he should clean the **** up.

Because he is a gameday corch and is not as elite a recruiter as everyone on here says he is. He is not going to be pulling in Bama/UGA level classes and that is what it takes for a corch like mario or Kirby to win an NC.

I don't get the defrag joke. Are you trying to say I am a boomer with dementia and don't know schit about my computer?
If he gets us consistently in the top 10 of recruiting, based on player ranking, then it's just a matter of one or two difference makers to get us into the playoffs.

hes a good coach objectively at this point and ive criticized Mario before. he did well for FIU (at where the program was prior to and what he had to work with) and he did well at Oregon (this is pretty much proven there). he pulls in great to elite classes (he did this at Oregon). hes not a game day savant but neither are tons of college coaches who are considered great. you don't need to be that in college either. as long as he builds a good staff and pulls in great classes he should clean the **** up.
Ala Saban.

Advertisement
If he gets us consistently in the top 10 of recruiting, based on player ranking, then it's just a matter of one or two difference makers to get us into the playoffs.
Ya, then we can get Notre Damed in the playoffs. If we want to actually win NCs, with a corch at HC, we need to be consistently at the top of the recruiting rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back