Miami is getting loaded at the dline spot

Advertisement
Good. Butch can decide what to do with it.

Personally I would rather have Cristobal.... #1 recruiting in the nation, young head coach and the kids love him. He also would keep coley on the staff, they are tight...

#1 Means nothing!

My grandma can recruit at Alabama!! .... And she's been dead for 15 years.

Just saying he has been under nick Saban for 2 years and is gaining knowledge. Whatever coach is next miami I want them to be there for a long time. Butch is already 62-63.

I love reading these delusional *** fans who have all come to this conclusion butch Davis is our next coach lmao

Bill Snyder is 75 y/o and can coach circles around Folden while he takes naps. If Butch watches his health he can easily stick around for man years to come.

Bill Snyder is 75 y/o and can coach circles around Folden while he takes naps. If Butch watches his health he can easily stick around for man years to come.

Recruiting 2/3 stars in Kansas with no pressure is much different than dealing with Sfl 4/5 star ego's 365 days a year and program with Championship aspirtations is much different. Snyder is a HOF great coach that gets the most out of his players and outcoaches his counterpart more times than not but no way he could handle the job here. Much different...ya know kinda like Temple to Miami different.

Advertisement
I love reading these delusional *** fans who have all come to this conclusion butch Davis is our next coach lmao
Where as your line of thought would be accurate under Donna's command, she will be gone when the new head coach is selected. Whatever pile of cow dung you'd like to associate to his name, there is a little white piece of paper that disagrees with you and holds some measurement of legal precedence. As much as you and many others believe Butch is a dirty head coach he was proven otherwise.

As for the way he left UM, I think we are all over it. Short of Charlie Strong leaving Texas, Butch is the best guy for the job right now.

Advertisement
Back