Miami is getting loaded at the dline spot

brock

All-American
In 2016 we will line up with AQM, Chad thomas, Gerald willis, Anthony moten. Jenkins, Jackson, Rj mcintosh, camp and the others ....👀😳talent is getting there......

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good. Butch can decide what to do with it.

Personally I would rather have Cristobal.... #1 recruiting in the nation, young head coach and the kids love him. He also would keep coley on the staff, they are tight...

Personally I would rather have Cristobal.... #1 recruiting in the nation, young head coach and the kids love him. He also would keep coley on the staff, they are tight...

I think we can do better at both spots, but if that scenario happened I'd be ok with it.

Coley is not getting a fair shot to implement his offense all the way. his uptempo fast pace offense doesn't gel with golden who wants to bleed the clock.

Advertisement
I always hated the idea of hiring Cristobal, but now that Brock likes it, I hate it even more.

Advertisement

Cristobal would start winning, and be gone so fast, the suck would create a vacuum across the entire 305.

Do you guys not think your way through things?

Too bad that with the ignorant pieces of crap we have coaching this team those D Lineman will be asked to drop in coverage more than rush the passer.

All the talent in the world isn't going to change a **** thing if the worst coach in the history of the program isn't fired...and soon.

Advertisement

If Coley were to be retained all Cane fans that know anything about football would burn down the Hecht center.

He's a big part of the problem....absolutely horrible play caller. If what you're saying about him being tight with Mario is true I'm officially rooting for ANYONE but Mario to get the job.

I wouldn't say Coley is a horrible play caller. 11th in the nation in yards per play in back to back years.

Obviously we have been poor in the red zone and 3rd down. I also am not a fan of some of our route trees in the pass game. I do believe Coley is handcuffed by Golden though.

Why get our hopes up on who ever we have? We know it will come to nothing because their not being used at what their good at. They'll be told to get in a frog stance and play like a *****. Willis won't last he'll most likely freak out on a coach

Advertisement
In 2016 we will line up with AQM, Chad thomas, Gerald willis, Anthony moten. Jenkins, Jackson, Rj mcintosh, camp and the others ....talent is getting there......

We will have some very talented patty cakers in 2016! Impressive.

Advertisement
Back