Miami is getting a lot of love

Regardless of what people think app st is a decent team and they handled Tennessee who smack Florida down, put up tons of yardage on their so called great D. We are going to smash GT too imo. I said 10 wins. We could win them all imo, even though unlikely. VT game looking ominous to me though

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Man quit trying to build up Appalachian st....Ohio was only down 2 points in the 4th qtr against Tennessee.

GT will be the measuring stick for us not the scrub teams we've played.
I'm not trying to build them up bich! They toe to toe UT in their building and Ohio did the same. But based on how they trampled Florida, they are not that bad. The schedule is ahead of us so no need to say anything, but it still shows app st is not some bottom feeder. They're decent is all I'm saying

Advertisement
Regardless of what people think app st is a decent team and they handled Tennessee who smack Florida down, put up tons of yardage on their so called great D. We are going to smash GT too imo. I said 10 wins. We could win them all imo, even though unlikely. VT game looking ominous to me though

Man quit trying to build up Appalachian st....Ohio was only down 2 points in the 4th qtr against Tennessee.

Fvck GT. They scrubs too. And so is FSU. And every other team on our schedule. Our real test will be against Louisville in December.

I'm not trying to build them up bich! They toe to toe UT in their building and Ohio did the same. But based on how they trampled Florida, they are not that bad. The schedule is ahead of us so no need to say anything, but it still shows app st is not some bottom feeder. They're decent is all I'm saying

There you go with that transitive BS again. Fvc.k them gators.

Watching UT vs UF was like midget wrestling. The only thing I gained from it was that one is 3'9"'and the other is 3'10"....Miami would be able to put them in da figure-fo and fv.ck in da *** at the same time.

Last edited:

What makes you think GT isn't a scrub team?

Advertisement
Back