Miami is a clown show...

Advertisement
I dont even know what to say about that abomination, Im a bit numb by it all

The offense was actually worse than the 17 points it put up

The defense was worse than the 12 points it gave up

I dont trust a single thing about this program, right now

And like a fool I watch every single game

the whole team collectively took about 10 steps back today

I literally can not find a good thing to say about this win-- except that it beats losing

In the words of Brian Billick, we may have to blow this whole thing up

Nice contribution. You can see yourself out.

Advertisement
The OL is young and not otherwise talented which is a tough and bad combo. Compunding that is a young QB who isn’t getting rid of the ball. The lack of discipline is a major issue that underscores it all.

The DL is def overrated, and the secondary is green. Another tough combo.

STs are putrid and not a priority. It will hurt us all year because we’ll be in a lot of tight games.

This whole team, from coaches to players, need experience and an infusion of more talent across the board.

I dont even know what to say about that abomination, Im a bit numb by it all

The offense was actually worse than the 17 points it put up

The defense was worse than the 12 points it gave up

I dont trust a single thing about this program, right now

And like a fool I watch every single game

the whole team collectively took about 10 steps back today

I literally can not find a good thing to say about this win-- except that it beats losing

In the words of Brian Billick, we may have to blow this whole thing up

The anointing of players as "our guy" when they don't do their job well is detrimental; that goes for coaches as well.

Last edited:
I’ll keep watching, but not with much hope. I need to see improvement, even subtle improvement. Today there was literally nothing to point to as ‘trending upward’.

Maybe...the punter. The Aussie had a few nice punts today, although the partial block was dumb.

Enos has to stop the slow play-action passing. It ends up a ‘let’s meet at the QB’ session for the defense. Even CMUs defense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Embarrassing OL. The root of our issues on offense. Beyond pathetic.

Any judgment on Manny as HC in year 1 is hilarious. I guess some of you have forgotten what garbage of a program he inherited. And forgot that he's in his first year ever as a HC.

With that said, this game was a joke and Manny, his staff, and his players have a ton to improve upon or we're in for an ugly rest of the season.
Manny should NEVER have been hired in the first place- a mediocre dc with no head coaching experience- why the f*** should he get the chance to learn how to be a HC at Miami’s expense??!! And what if this idiot never learns even after year 2,3 or 4?? He won’t learn-because he is a corch and he will always be a corch- and for right now at least,we are stuck with him.

Advertisement
1.No discipline
2.No fundamentals
3.Soft and just awful on the ol
4.Secondary is bordering on retardation
5. Special teams are special , as in corky from life goes on special. High school level ****.

There was so many coverages blown that I lost count in the first quarter. Guys were running wide open every play. Oh and god awful tackling.

At least we’re complete and all three phases.....complete **** tonight. Manny should be ashamed.

We basically imploded today. We will be lucky to win any game left. For me something is going on inside.. is not normal to be that bad even trying it.

Advertisement
Man it looks like we went backwards with penalties and the offensive line. How bad is Florida that we actually hang around with them, we are a terrible football team.

Enos does not help our OL at all. All those play actions require our OL to block that much longer. We are so much more efficient when we spread them out in the gun. Anyone who is against the spread is basically admitting you don’t like scoring points. Literally every top offense in the country is playing with tempo out of the gun.
Bro, the LT got smoked. Let the DE come in untouched.

You really think Miami is going to pay Urban 6-8 million a year and then pay his staff another 2-4 million.:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
I think u missed the part about violently forcing Blake out. I want that man to come down here and strong arm the university into a deal whether they like it or not. THIS IS A COUP BÎTCH!!!

1569113798793.gif

Advertisement
Back