Miami is a clown show...

Advertisement
Meyer will get $7 million (or more) from USC or someone else. Miami doesnt play in those sandboxes unfortunately.
No doubt. His mug was all over the internets this week with “Urban’s ready to return to coaching”. I mean, he ain’t subtle.

We were flat as ****, and we are not good enough yet to go out there not ready to play against any level opponent.

ANYONE praising Barry need to walk away with their tail between their legs. He's the worst OL we've had in 50 years. The red flags have been there all along. He walks in and starts low rated true frosh all over the OL. Meanwhile guys with obvious talent like Reed are in the portal and 4 star upperclassmen are on the bench. This guy may have a type but it isn't Miami football. It certainly isn't meshing with Enos's scheme. We should be seeing strides and instead we looked right back and square one. This guy can't be shown the door soon enough IMO. The OL got blown up by CENTRAL FING MICHIGAN.

Advertisement
Embarrassing OL. The root of our issues on offense. Beyond pathetic.

Any judgment on Manny as HC in year 1 is hilarious. I guess some of you have forgotten what garbage of a program he inherited. And forgot that he's in his first year ever as a HC.

With that said, this game was a joke and Manny, his staff, and his players have a ton to improve upon or we're in for an ugly rest of the season.

ANYONE praising Barry need to walk away with their tail between their legs. He's the worst OL we've had in 50 years. The red flags have been there all along. He walks in and starts low rated true frosh all over the OL. Meanwhile guys with obvious talent like Reed are in the portal and 4 star upperclassmen are on the bench. This guy may have a type but it isn't Miami football. It certainly isn't meshing with Enos's scheme. We should be seeing strides and instead we looked right back and square one. This guy can't be shown the door soon enough IMO. The OL got blown up by CENTRAL FING MICHIGAN.
100% agreed. Butch Barry is terrible and needs to be fired. This is on Enos and not Manny and Manny shouldn't have let Enos pick his own OL coach.

you saw more life at the funeral than what took place at Hard Rock

U ain’t lying man. Almost had my own funeral. Like u said, K, there is literally NOTHING I trust about this team. The excuses are running thin. The tell-tale sign was last week against BCU. We won 63-0, but there were a lot of glaring issues, including having to go max protect against a FCS school and have issues to convert several 3rd & short.

I’m at a lost right now, b/c in my heart of hearts, I know what’s bout to happen come ACC play.

Advertisement
I dont even know what to say about that abomination, Im a bit numb by it all

The offense was actually worse than the 17 points it put up

The defense was worse than the 12 points it gave up

I dont trust a single thing about this program, right now

And like a fool I watch every single game

the whole team collectively took about 10 steps back today

I literally can not find a good thing to say about this win-- except that it beats losing

In the words of Brian Billick, we may have to blow this whole thing up

Stop watching I did after the UNC game. This program is the absolute joke of college football. As long as these a$$holes keep going to games it will continue .

Advertisement
Embarrassing OL. The root of our issues on offense. Beyond pathetic.

Any judgment on Manny as HC in year 1 is hilarious. I guess some of you have forgotten what garbage of a program he inherited. And forgot that he's in his first year ever as a HC.

With that said, this game was a joke and Manny, his staff, and his players have a ton to improve upon or we're in for an ugly rest of the season.
The signs are there. App state just beat unc at unc with a brand new coaching staff. Manny lost.. Wisconsin destroyed could 61-0. We were one play from losing. this is a crap show.

Idc if Urban burnt down an orphanage, in a millisecond I would get him down here, let him bring in his own staff, and have one of his wife beaters put Mrs. Blake No-nuts out of his misery.

I’m mad 😕
You really think Miami is going to pay Urban 6-8 million a year and then pay his staff another 2-4 million.:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Enos does not help our OL at all. All those play actions require our OL to block that much longer. We are so much more efficient when we spread them out in the gun. Anyone who is against the spread is basically admitting you don’t like scoring points. Literally every top offense in the country is playing with tempo out of the gun.

Advertisement
Back