Miami in top group for Killian's Johnson

View as article
I am getting tired of the continued inference that staffwas not recruiting So Fl last year.

I wonder where that myth started. Wonder if it started with the local ******* fake community leaders like Uncle Puke.

I don't necessarily disagree, but I wonder if it's productive to continue castigating Luke (and others...) for their past sins. Certainly AG is smart enough to see what you see and keep these guys at whatever distance he sees fit from the program. If that is the case, the only way that they could do any harm is by trashing the program on their own time, which seems to not be occurring at the moment. I don't mean to come off like I'm on a high horse or whatever, because people definitely need to be called out when they f**k up and I support that. But if they're not f**king up at the moment, what's the point of dwelling on the past?

/though I cringe at Luke's patronizing "Goldie" nickname

Advertisement
I am getting tired of the continued inference that staffwas not recruiting So Fl last year.

I wonder where that myth started. Wonder if it started with the local ******* fake community leaders like Uncle Puke.

I don't necessarily disagree, but I wonder if it's productive to continue castigating Luke (and others...) for their past sins. Certainly AG is smart enough to see what you see and keep these guys at whatever distance he sees fit from the program. If that is the case, the only way that they could do any harm is by trashing the program on their own time, which seems to not be occurring at the moment. I don't mean to come off like I'm on a high horse or whatever, because people definitely need to be called out when they f**k up and I support that. But if they're not f**king up at the moment, what's the point of dwelling on the past?

I don't think it's in the past. And it's not only Uncle Puke. There are plenty of fakes and frauds down that way sniping and filling kids' heads with myths about The Don and UM. I've said all along that kids take their cues from adults, and that's why Johnson said what he said he about UM not not recruiting S. FL hard until this year. It's untrue, but he was simply repeating what adults in the area keep tweeting and yapping about in articles and interviews.

I don't think it's in the past. And it's not only Uncle Puke. There are plenty of fakes and frauds down that way sniping and filling kids' heads with myths about The Don and UM. I've said all along that kids take their cues from adults, and that's why Johnson said what he said he about UM not not recruiting S. FL hard until this year. It's untrue, but he was simply repeating what adults in the area keep tweeting and yapping about in articles and interviews.

Fair enough, as long as the horse isn't dead.

Advertisement
Back