Miami in discussions to play against Alabama or LSU

Every Year we should play at least one if not two power conference teams in non-conference play. That's what the old Miami would have done. I'm not very impressed with our future schedules as it stands right now. The only power conference games we have on the schedule in upcoming years are ones that Randy Shannon scheduled......I KNOW RIGHT. Here's a look

2015- Nebraska, @FAU (AT STUPID FAU...are you kidding me), @Cincinnati = I guess this year is decent with Nebraska and Cincy

2016- Florida A&M, @Notre Dame (WHEN ARE THEY GONNA COME DOWN TO OUR HOUSE, we play them in a bowl, then at a "neutral site" game in Chicago **cough cough** not neutral and now we go to Notre Dame, what kinda BS is this crap) , FAU

2017-@Arkansas State (ONCE AGAIN ARE YOU KIDDING ME AT ARKANSAS STATE Jesus I need a beer), Toledo = Thats It...

2018-@Toledo (I think like the ppl above me on this one), and @Rutgers = again weak

2019- Rutgers = thats it for this one

2020 and 2021- Home and away series with Michigan State = NOW I CAN DIG THAT

All in all i would like to see some better teams on here and also why are we going to these stupid sun belt schools to play...this is ridiculous.

The old Miami was independent.

Anyone. Anytime. Anywhere.

Lose, lose, lose. Until you win.

The old Miami was coached by Howard Schnellenberger. The new Miami is coached by two chumps that are lucky to have a job in div. 1A.

Howard Schnellenberger didn't win 10 games until his 5th season, I'm sure you would've thought the same about him.

Advertisement
Every Year we should play at least one if not two power conference teams in non-conference play. That's what the old Miami would have done. I'm not very impressed with our future schedules as it stands right now. The only power conference games we have on the schedule in upcoming years are ones that Randy Shannon scheduled......I KNOW RIGHT. Here's a look

2015- Nebraska, @FAU (AT STUPID FAU...are you kidding me), @Cincinnati = I guess this year is decent with Nebraska and Cincy

2016- Florida A&M, @Notre Dame (WHEN ARE THEY GONNA COME DOWN TO OUR HOUSE, we play them in a bowl, then at a "neutral site" game in Chicago **cough cough** not neutral and now we go to Notre Dame, what kinda BS is this crap) , FAU

2017-@Arkansas State (ONCE AGAIN ARE YOU KIDDING ME AT ARKANSAS STATE Jesus I need a beer), Toledo = Thats It...

2018-@Toledo (I think like the ppl above me on this one), and @Rutgers = again weak

All in all i would like to see some better teams on here and also why are we going to these stupid sun belt schools to play...this is ridiculous.

The old Miami was coached by Howard Schnellenberger. The new Miami is coached by two chumps that are lucky to have a job in div. 1A.

Howard Schnellenberger didn't win 10 games until his 5th season, I'm sure you would've thought the same about him.

1.png

1.png

Do you ever offer words/thoughts/facts, or do you just always retort by calling everyone stupid? Didn't realize we had Stephen ******* Hawking posting on this website. Sorry to disturb your intelligence. Oh wait -- I wasn't talking to you.

This program needs a MAJOR win in the worst way. One where ALL the recruits are watching. This is finally AGs team with all his guys. It's HIS program.

Stop being a ***** and play both of these muther****ers, WIN and make a ******' statement: WE BACK!

Last edited:
This program needs a MAJOR win in the worst way. One where ALL the recruits are watching. This is finally AGs team with all his guys. It's HIS program.

Stop being a ***** and play both of these muther****ers, WIN and make a ******' statement: WE BACK!

We not back, bruh.

Advertisement
This would be a great move for this program. It will give recruiting a shot in the arm, kids love to play in big games. Miami will have 3 full seasons and recruiting classes to get ready for 2017.

We could have a SR, QB in Brad Kaaya and tons of weapons surrounding him. The defense will be lead with the savages from this 2014 class.

Possible starting defense (if no one leaves early and a few studs commit in 2015)
SDE Chad Thomas SR
NT Courtel Jenkins RJR
DT Anthony Moten SR
JACK Demetrius Jackson RJR or Trent Harris RJR
SAM Darrion Owens SR
MLB Juwon Young SR
WILL Mike Smith RJR or Terry McCray RJR
CB Tim Irvin JR (If he commits to Miami)
CB Tyrek Cole JR (if he commits to Miami)
SS Kiy Hester SR
FS Jaquan Johnson JR or RSO (if he commits to Miami)

The 2017 roster will be made up of
2013 Redshirt SR's
2014 SR's and Redshirt JR's
2015 JR's and Redshirt SO's
2016 SO's and Redshirt FR's

There would be depth and and talent at every position on this roster. This is exactly the type of move Miami needs to make if we ever want to be back on top.

In terms of issues, the OOC schedule is so far down on the list. Especially the OOC schedule 3 years from now. I know it is the off-season but this stuff will change a lot between now and then.

Advertisement
This would be a great move for this program. It will give recruiting a shot in the arm, kids love to play in big games. Miami will have 3 full seasons and recruiting classes to get ready for 2017.

We could have a SR, QB in Brad Kaaya and tons of weapons surrounding him. The defense will be lead with the savages from this 2014 class.

Possible starting defense (if no one leaves early and a few studs commit in 2015)
SDE Chad Thomas SR
NT Courtel Jenkins RJR
DT Anthony Moten SR
SAM Darrion Owens SR
MLB Juwon Young SR
SS Kiy Hester SR

2013 Redshirt SR's

There would be depth and and talent at every position on this roster. This is exactly the type of move Miami needs to make if we ever want to be back on top.

That Defense would be sick!!!

Home and homes or get the **** out of here with this neutral stadium (Atlanta or Dallas being neutral is comical) nonsense.

Home and home or tell the to drop dead. Same with gator. Until we can crush heads again, then I don't mind if we go to their own field and beat the snot out of them. Should not enable this insistence on so many home games the sec has. Don't help them get more $$$ to buy more slaves.

Advertisement
Don't know why you guys don't wanna play because it's a neutral site game. It's not like the game against Florida, where that is an actual rivalry game that should be played yearly. This is either the Chik-fil-a football kick off or the Cowboys Classic, So it has to be neutral site. I don't think we are actually talking to Alabama/LSU, it's more that we were contacted by Chik-fil-a and whoever runs the Cowboy Classic game... Plus anyone saying we aren't back yet, That really isn't the point. You don't know where we will be 3 years from now, and you don't know where Bama/LSU will be. But, I do know as a fan, I believe we will be back.

Advertisement
All roads point to a long, disappointing drive home whoever/wherever UM plays until the D is fixed.

Don't know why you guys don't wanna play because it's a neutral site game. It's not like the game against Florida, where that is an actual rivalry game that should be played yearly. This is either the Chik-fil-a football kick off or the Cowboys Classic, So it has to be neutral site. I don't think we are actually talking to Alabama/LSU, it's more that we were contacted by Chik-fil-a and whoever runs the Cowboy Classic game... Plus anyone saying we aren't back yet, That really isn't the point. You don't know where we will be 3 years from now, and you don't know where Bama/LSU will be. But, I do know as a fan, I believe we will be back.

its been 10 years of every year i believed we will be back. at this point, lets just worry about winning the ******* coastal before we start talks about beating bama/lsu.

On another note the compensation committee at Bama just approved Sabans contract at 5.5 per, a 1 mil raise and a 400k yearly "completion" bonus.
Ho. Lee. ***!

SDE Chad Thomas SR
NT Courtel Jenkins RJR
DT Anthony Moten SR
SAM Darrion Owens SR
MLB Juwon Young SR
SS Kiy Hester SR

2013 Redshirt SR's

You do understand that if these guys are savages as you stated, none of them will likely be here as they would have already gone pro. If these guys are still here in 2017 , it means Al Golden is likely on his way out the door or has already left (unless they just love Miami that much which would be great, but I don't see that happening). Our depth chart will likely look nothing like that by 2017.

Advertisement
Back