Miami in bowl games recently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It will be interesting to see how this team responds to this bowl game. We just endured one of the most embarrassing defeats in the history of this program amd the team looked totally spent. And Bama is on the horizon at the start of next year. Manny says the players want to play the bowl game. Ok then. If recent history is any indicator (2-12 since OSU NC and excluding FSU and UF in bowls immediately following that joke) our motivation to win bowl games with no appreciable impact on the national scene is questionable, to put it mildly. Simply, we just don’t show in these games. It remains to be seen whether Manny and the team can begin turn it around.

we’ve won one bowl game in 13 years.

we’ve combined for 3 points in our last two bowl games.

.............i suppose we are due a win?
Probably the most embarrassing NO NO , THE most embarrassing stat I’ve seen in a long long time

The only reason I see as the cause is the absence of Love for each other “ PASSION “ for each other.

Example : to be willing to layback and not perform while your teammates struggle and fight to win SELFISH PRIDE infestation is the root of this team and this goes for COACHES and team leaders GUILTY.

We seem to ignore this , so historically it will repeatedly happen.

There is NO team sign it’s changing, if we win this Bowl game DON’T think fir a second WE BACK .

The medicine is tough to take till we exalt other first we will not be exalted to win constantly a win here and there at best.

Till a player or coach tells the team I’M hurting the team in playing or coaching take me out and play the next guy he’s better WERE STUCK .

WE NEED TO LOSE THIS GAME OR “ FALSE SMOKE AND MIRRORS “ US ALL WE’LL HAVE TO WORK WITH.

SACRIFICE , LOVE , PASSION

The solution once Pride gone LOVES fresh air of Passion submission oh so sweet the sound VICTORY

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back