Miami : IMG Bookie offer

Advertisement
If Tyson said no could see the offer but they are all in with TC. Scares me because he has shown almost no love or visited but for some reason we are confident. I understand we have someone close who says Miami leads. But when he shows love to almost every other school besides us it raises a red flag to me.

Advertisement
If Tyson said no could see the offer but they are all in with TC. Scares me because he has shown almost no love or visited but for some reason we are confident. I understand we have someone close who says Miami leads. But when he shows love to almost every other school besides us it raises a red flag to me.
He's in consistent contact with Rumph and has told him Miami is on the top of his list.

df are you talking about? This is about Bookie Radley-Hiles, not Campbell

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bookie is Radley-Hiles. **** of a player but apparently has some off field issues.

I am ok with off the field issues. Like Richt said coral gables is the safest place

he hasnt had any problems at IMG ... its a shame a coaching staff wouldnt want to take THIER chance with talent like that .. I understand if Tyson Campbell wants to come and we have no room but at Miami when a kid is Elite and has Cane Attitude... you should CONSIDER

Advertisement
Bookie is Radley-Hiles. **** of a player but apparently has some off field issues.

I am ok with off the field issues. Like Richt said coral gables is the safest place

he hasnt had any problems at IMG ... its a shame a coaching staff wouldnt want to take THIER chance with talent like that .. I understand if Tyson Campbell wants to come and we have no room but at Miami when a kid is Elite and has Cane Attitude... you should CONSIDER

I agree take him and drop one later who isn't all in @ Miami if TC jumps on board too.

Advertisement
Back