Miami : IMG Bookie offer

Bookie is Radley-Hiles. **** of a player but apparently has some off field issues.

I am ok with off the field issues. Like Richt said coral gables is the safest place

he hasnt had any problems at IMG ... its a shame a coaching staff wouldnt want to take THIER chance with talent like that .. I understand if Tyson Campbell wants to come and we have no room but at Miami when a kid is Elite and has Cane Attitude... you should CONSIDER

I don't know sht about this particular kid, but "off field issues" does not equal "Cane Attitude".

Cane Attitude = Destroy everything in front of you every practice and game.

Advertisement
Read somewhere that Bookie is straight up tryna get paid. Not even hiding it lol

I think brooklyn said Nebraska been on that Ole Miss fast track plan. That's how they been pulling these Cali kids.
Yup.

Keyshawn Johnson was one of the main guys bankrolling their operation, but his Son couldn't quit smoking weed so he's since pulled him out of Nebraska.

Advertisement
Bookie is Radley-Hiles. **** of a player but apparently has some off field issues.

He's not any version of a he'll of a player either. He's just got a mean boo game... you'll see. He ain't going nowhere but Nebraska. He's been bought & paid for.

Read somewhere that Bookie is straight up tryna get paid. Not even hiding it lol

I think brooklyn said Nebraska been on that Ole Miss fast track plan. That's how they been pulling these Cali kids.
Yup.

Keyshawn Johnson was one of the main guys bankrolling their operation, but his Son couldn't quit smoking weed so he's since pulled him out of Nebraska.

Keyshawn isn't bankrolling anything. He's a middle man who's getting schools to cut checks for him & his relationships & kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back