Miami Hurricanes Secure Commitment from 4-Star Wide Receiver Ny Carr

View as article
Elite burst, looks very electric
Why u can’t just say he’s fast or has a quick first step. Why does “Elite Burst has to be mentioned @brock ? Well anyway
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE
Hey yo! Hit the button

Advertisement
In his interview he made it clear why he decommitted from UGA. He wants an offense that features the WR talent. Kid isn’t a bandwagon player because if he was, no way he’d committed after what happened Saturday.

Mario has caught a lot of flack the last few days, and deservedly so,….however this commitment goes back to him getting outside of his comfort zone and going Air Raid with Shannon Dawson. That decision will ultimately be the best coaching decision of his Miami career.

Advertisement
Carr spoke to one of Ferman’s guys and told him he had committed to the staff prior to the Ga Tech game. He loved what he saw and the plan the staff has for him. Wasn’t concerned about the freaky loss to Ga Tech.

He told Canesport he has shut down his recruitment completely and is not speaking to other schools nor taking any more visits. He is locked in.

Carr spoke to one of Ferman’s guys and told him he had committed to the staff prior to the Ga Tech game. He loved what he saw and the plan the staff has for him. Wasn’t concerned about the freaky loss to Ga Tech.

He told Canesport he has shut down his recruitment completely and is not speaking to other schools nor taking any more visits. He is locked in.
Huge. Shutting it down

That’s awesome. Kids don’t normally give a **** about games that don’t involve them as long as they can see the long term plan at work

We’ve landed a lot of 4 star type WRs in the past that flopped because frankly they had no juice. This kid is electric.

In his interview he made it clear why he decommitted from UGA. He wants an offense that features the WR talent. Kid isn’t a bandwagon player because if he was, no way he’d committed after what happened Saturday.

Mario has caught a lot of flack the last few days, and deservedly so,….however this commitment goes back to him getting outside of his comfort zone and going Air Raid with Shannon Dawson. That decision will ultimately be the best coaching decision of his Miami career.
We don't run an Air Raid.

Dawson’s Offense is a mixture of Spread with some AR passing concepts, but it's not an Air Raid.

Advertisement
That’s awesome. Kids don’t normally give a **** about games that don’t involve them as long as they can see the long term plan at work

We’ve landed a lot of 4 star type WRs in the past that flopped because frankly they had no juice. This kid is electric.
They panicking about Smith when these kids 90% of the time go to schools because of relationships. I don’t understand why people only choose certain situations to point out there point. Kids commit to schools all the time and we think they are boneheads for doing it. But they still do it. I expect JS in this class as of right now.

Advertisement
Better watch out or someone will create a thread on your predictions. HA

If we continue to see improvement and production on the offensive side along with lots of wins, I think you could be correct.
I think the relationship with Mario and Beard will prevail in the end. It doesnt bother me if I am wrong about it I wont lose sleep if they made a thread about my prediction lol

We don't run an Air Raid.

Dawson’s Offense is a mixture of Spread with some AR passing concepts, but it's not an Air Raid.

I was wondering when you were going to let the cat out of the bag. Posters keep saying we running an Air Raid despite what their eyes are seeing and what Dawson said when 1st asked about his Air Raid offense (paraphrasing his exact response “ In my opinion there is no such thing as an AirRaid offense anymore you evolve over time and do different things but I started off my foundation throwing the ball all over the place in the Air Raid).

Nothing wrong with mixing and merging concepts to build an effective offense and adapting to personnel. I think he is the right OC for us at the right time.

Advertisement
I was wondering when you were going to let the cat out of the bag. Posters keep saying we running an Air Raid despite what their eyes are seeing and what Dawson said when 1st asked about his Air Raid offense (paraphrasing his exact response “ In my opinion there is no such thing as an AirRaid offense anymore you evolve over time and do different things but I started off my foundation throwing the ball all over the place in the Air Raid).

Nothing wrong with mixing and merging concepts to build an effective offense and adapting to personnel. I think he is the right OC for us at the right time.
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/air-raid-in-3-minutes.183346/post-6450512

I told the board in February this Offense wasn’t going to be an Air Raid.

Advertisement
Back