IMG_7824.jpeg

Trenches baby

I’d go
McCoy LT
Bell LG
Lee pleaseeeeee
Cooper RG
Mauigoa RT

Samson can fight McCoy when he is 100% at LT. Kinsler could have a say as the 5th best.
Would be nice if Mccoy could play C for us next year,he's too talented to be a back up.He will also be going into his 3rd year here and I can see some schools start tampering to get him to transfer.

Advertisement
Mario has the right blueprint: You build from the trenches out. Our OL under Mario is always going to be the strength of this team and I am more than OK with that.

Nothing made me happier than to see our OL bully TAMU and Clemson. They are working on game to game consistency, but our OL is trending in the right direction.

Bell is a walking wall. Awesome pickup.

Advertisement
Have to imagine we will have to fight to keep him down the stretch with the instate schools in December

Anybody knows why if Bell is a 90 or 91 4* in 247 and composite why our total score only went up about 1 point.I could have sworne it went up 3 or 4 with Pickett who has a similar ranking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
noticed alot of the oline predictions next year don't include rivers, is there smoke that he's leaving, or conjecture?

Advertisement
Back