2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
IMO we should leave this topic alone. Pictures say a lot and Blount looks a lot happier in this photo than with the UM coaches.
DUde was an fsu fan and lean from early...

Imma be real that Odell Haggins - Randy Shannon combo probably locks him in..this is a difficult flip and im in the feeling of throwing the resources elsewhere.

Advertisement
DUde was an fsu fan and lean from early...

Imma be real that Odell Haggins - Randy Shannon combo probably locks him in..this is a difficult flip and im in the feeling of throwing the resources elsewhere.
Seems that way. Maybe send them funds to one or two significant other targets.

Advertisement
He’s gonna be ******* awesome, provided he works and plays hard. Which is the same as a lot of kids and sadly isn’t a given. But he has a lot of what you really can’t teach and we have a coach who can additionally teach him a lot. Glue this kid to Bain’s hip and teach him how to train and work and he can be a very high level starter in this league.
Also have to think that Mario wouldn’t recruit a kid that doesn’t have elite work ethic.

Advertisement
Mario isn't in home today as he already did his in-home. I assume Guidry and Jason Taylor are there.
Ohh. Got ya. I didn’t Mario had used his in-home already with Blount.

Ohh. Got ya. I didn’t Mario had used his in-home already with Blount.
Last week.
1702309473521.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also have to think that Mario wouldn’t recruit a kid that doesn’t have elite work ethic.
Even if he doesn't have it, when your head man demands it like Mario does, then you can have a few kids with immense talent and questionable work ethic on the team without ruining the culture inside your locker room.

Even if he doesn't have it, when your head man demands it like Mario does, then you can have a few kids with immense talent and questionable work ethic on the team without ruining the culture inside your locker room.
I can see the rationale but I don’t necessarily agree with it. That’s how you wind up with the Frank Ladson’s of the world on your team. Guys gotta love football and gotta love the grind that comes with it.

Advertisement
Back