2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
This has to be the sell.

New York Dog GIF by NBA

Advertisement
This has to be the sell.

Agreed.... It apparently helped with flipping Scott, as he mentioned how Miami used and played their underclassmen. What Bain displayed against Clemson on National TV and the DROY was an eye opener and most likely is the reason Blounts back in play. We will see how it plays out, but make no mistake Bain's play got their attention!

Agreed.... It apparently helped with flipping Scott, as he mentioned how Miami used and played their underclassmen. What Bain displayed against Clemson on National TV and the DROY was an eye opener and most likely is the reason Blounts back in play. We will see how it plays out, but make no mistake Bain's play got their attention!
I agree with some of this but the way he is with players doesn’t come off as trying to fit in. When u see a Norvell it just looks forced. Mario has that charisma and realness to him

Advertisement
idc if Lane went 10-3 this year UM…Ain’t no way he’s ever pulling a 5 star from OSU from Chitown.. ain’t happening. He ain’t built like that.

The floor might be lower with Mario due to Xs & Os but the ceiling is so much higher. We haven’t even got to the fun part yet. The relationships with 25/26 are 5X better than this class. Scary hours if our QB is a hit.

Advertisement
idc if Lane went 10-3 this year UM…Ain’t no way he’s ever pulling a 5 star from OSU from Chitown.. ain’t happening. He ain’t built like that.

The floor might be lower with Mario due to Xs & Os but the ceiling is so much higher. We haven’t even got to the fun part yet. The relationships with 25/26 are 5X better than this class. Scary hours if our QB is a hit.
And that was my problem under Lane it had nothing to do with anything else. Yea we could score 50 but when u go up against UGA Bama etc u will get dog walked. We want to be a power not UCF with a high powered offense that folds when it gets real. Have to build the DL and OL and skill guys will eventually flock here.

Kids ain’t going to your school cause u score 50 and defenders ain’t trying to be on the field all day and not get drafted. The D on the field all day means u will be tired and stamina will make your film trash.

And that was my problem under Lane it had nothing to do with anything else. Yea we could score 50 but when u go up against UGA Bama etc u will get dog walked. We want to be a power not UCF with a high powered offense that folds when it gets real. Have to build the DL and OL and skill guys will eventually flock here.
💯. Outside of LSU when was the last team that didn’t have dominant trenches win it all? Bama, Georgia, Clemson….

Advertisement
K
Yea that’s why I hated the hire day one. He didn’t recruit well and his evals were trash. I don’t like coaches that settle and don’t fight for kids.
Kids didn’t respect him. He was a video guy. Never played the sport and tried to talk tough. Slip and slide was the most embarrassing thing ever. He wanted to be popular with the players and be their friend because he was a dork who now felt cool.

Lost track of this kid after he committed to FSU but I just always got the feeling he wanted to be here but there were other things in play that ultimately made him choose FSU. This kid has loved UM since Macho brought him and the rest of the Dillard DL to Manny's pool party when he was a sophomore! Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
He was bribed with bags that don’t exist or won’t exist when he actually sees what his NIL agreement says.

They don’t guarantee any payments in their collective. And language even says they can stop payments or change the amount at any time.

How kids are being advised to commit there and Florida (doing the same exact thing) is beyond me.

Miami guarantees NIL for the full year that you’re on the team and eligible. Canes Connection run by people that are more than fans. Business, industry, and NIL/legal experts.

Advertisement
K

Kids didn’t respect him. He was a video guy. Never played the sport and tried to talk tough. Slip and slide was the most embarrassing thing ever. He wanted to be popular with the players and be their friend because he was a dork who now felt cool.

They are sour fans the new excuses are (and we see it here to) this guy left so we have NIL money to spend. No it’s about relationships and no one can get it through there head. They over here making up narratives when it was about the relationship

Yea that’s why I hated the hire day one. He didn’t recruit well and his evals were trash. I don’t like coaches that settle and don’t fight for kids.
I agreed. We have a history of winning in the modern era. Even tho we have not been elite in a decade and a half I still don't think you have a first time HC here. This is a university with five Nattys.

Advertisement
Back